Sign in to follow this  
ajsmith

Rubbish?

Will let you know in a week or so when they are on my car B)

(E30 BTW but from the same supplier)

Edited by sakdbma

A friend just put a set on his e39 from the same guys.

To cut a long story short, Eurolights were very helpful but very very slow when we struck a few problems. In the end he got them on this weeend and they look fantastic.

500 seems like a lot of money though, have you checked out what they cost from the US or UK ? I have no idea Im just asking.

I just checked out ebay. Theres heaps there at vaious prices. I've really got no idea what I'm looking at though and am a little concerned that what I get may not be suitable for my car, may not be legal in NZ or just may simply be rubbish.

hmmm I' should really be saving anyhow, after paying for the new engine ... GRRR

im planning on getting one too... right after ive finished all the important bits needed first

500 seems like a lot of money though, have you checked out what they cost from the US or UK ? I have no idea Im just asking.

$500 is nothing when the police screw up your insurance claim and give an extra $2500 lol US, UK not useable in NZ as they are set for LHD, Eurolights as far as i know are the only place that sell them with lenses to suit RHD cars.

Could be wrong but i couldnt find any.

Eurolights as far as i know are the only place that sell them with lenses to suit RHD cars.

The ones Im looking at can be switched to suit either.

What brand are they? They look a bit like Depo. Heard they have fogging issue.