Sign in to follow this  
Nobimmer

SKID CAR!!!

I have for sale here a Holden V* Commodore.Car is a 3.2 litre 6 cylinder.Engine is in good condition,Gbox is about to blow and CV joints are about to fall out.Diff is welded really hard and skids really well.Interior is not there,only 2 front seats,steering wheel and a cluster and some whorry carpet.missing passengers rear window and has a massive crack in the back window.Has been de-reged and warrent expired in 2002.Comes with 3 extra,almost balld 5 stud Steel wheels and tyres.Outside paint is actually quite mint and really straight.No rust at all.Probably not worth trying to restore but is really fun in the wet and in the paddock.

Feel free to ask .

Wanting about $300 ono or trade for E30 bits and pieces.

***I have used this and other cars purely for skids and taking to the paddock and is in no way at all road legal and will need to be trailered/towed away.

Here is the only picture I have of it(Sideways in Albany backroads somewhere) :P

Posted Image

If anyone is interested in a 1990 skyline skid car,basicly same specs as above please let me know.Wanting about $500 for it as it has full interior.

Cheers

Gotta go by next wednesday.make me an offer,if not sold by wensday will be given to a scraper for $50.Cmon, lol $51 and its urs.I just started it,still driveable but dont recomend driving it home lol.

BUY IT!

Yeh man.

I dont have a pic of the skyline its at my uncles house atm.

But its in driveable condition,I think it could get a WOF easy,havent tried but I'd say it needs the back brakes reconnected,new diff put in and a headlight.Also will need some interior work,nothing hardout,just like 1 rear seatbelt,and speedo hooked back up(I thought I'd disconnect it cos it kept going to 220 km/h in a 4th gear stand still lol.But engine is pretty mint aye,like way better condition than the holden.Exterior is average,no dents,no rust apart from small bit around left rear gaurd.

Skids really hard though.

Can come have a look if you want when I get it back which will be in the holidays,so couple weeks I think.

If you're keen,can have it for $350

Ohh also its de-redged so probably wouldnt be worth trying to get it road legal.

Cheers

Ashkan

Anyone who wants it can have it for $20.pick up wendsday or else being scrapped I got no space for it...

Gonna miss wet Sundays and cul de sacs lol