Sign in to follow this  
320SHKBTE

Only one??

yup bs... and im not a fan of red interior too... black and beige baby!!

That guy sounds like hes marketing it like a car saleman but lacks good english skills.. Like .. hes making all these claims, yet not so sure he can back it up with fact. The cars been imported, whose to say its never seen an accident, service history is one thing, but you can just as easily take out panelbeater receipts cant you. It doesnt even look like leather by hte looks of it.

Edited by E30stz

Seller is clearly fresh of a boat, I'm guessing one of oriental extraction. Though by no means the most outlandish claim made about the 'rarity' of E36 318iS' on TradeMe. Not very nice, in my opinion. Preferably NZ new and definitely manual makes the only E36 318iS worth having, in my opinion. I also cannot see any leather, can anyone else?

oh oh but reary is onry one in new zearand.

Hahahahahaha!

Read the Last lines of his script. . . . . .

"TRUST-ME" yeah right!

"It's definately a good deal"don't miss it...... and the best thing is "the Price is right" [for Him]

It is obviously a Male selling this car [Alias.... Cindy]

Maybe "Only one in NZ thinking it's worth $9k". Try $3-4k tops. My wifes 325 with 190 kms on the clock is valued at $5k with the insurance company. Call me a realist in today's market.