Sign in to follow this  
ED1RTY

New Years accomodation

Hey guys and girls, just wondering if anybody has or knows someone with a house/bach that they are willing to rent out for the new years period (26th Dec-7th Jan) at Mount Maunganui. Im dead keen for somewhere for me and my mrs and 2 mates to stay, we wont trash the place and it doesnt have to be too flash. Just PM me if any one has any info. ive tried the rental websites but most places are booked out :angry: i new i should have got in earlier but sh!t happens. Willing to pay up to $3000 for the 2 week period stated above.

Cheers

Chris Grainger

Are your Two Mates "Hot Chicks" by any chance.

Seriously though, I might be able to help! I've got a racing partner who has a house One street back from the beach [thats if the divorce lawyers can stay away]

Otherwise I have an Exec house in Tga [harbour views blah blah!] I could do something. email me sometime

Hey bro.Im pretty sure I'm going to the mount this new years and am staying at my girlfriends.Its F**ken huge for a batch and is overkill for me and gf and a few mates.I heard it's got 4 bedrooms that I'm sure you could use for free even if all else fails.

Guess we can discuss when I see you later re your suspention

Cheers bro

Ashkan

Ohh lol sorry that was meant to be a PM

My bad

lol awesome guys will get hold of both of you, wasn't expecting much, it sucks cos we had a place sorted for across the rd from the main beach but they backed out... so gutted!

Sweet as bro.Sucks when that happens aye.Sweet bro I sent u my number aye?I'll check with gf how many rooms it's actually got.

Sweet as bro.Sucks when that happens aye.Sweet bro I sent u my number aye?I'll check with gf how many rooms it's actually got.

Yea i got it in my pms somewhere, yea that would be awesome if you could do that! We dont mind paying if its a definate place to stay.

Its just good to have the security knowing you got somewhere, dont wana end up sleeping in fixed bucket seats!!!