Sign in to follow this  
nz320i

Whole heater box or just part of one

Need the part that consists of the two aluminium tubes coming in through the firewall, that then screw into the passenger side of heater box - this is off a ac model not sure if they are the same or not- part must have a NON leaking thing on top of the top tube (dunno what it is but its the bit that has the two-wire plug on top of it)

THANKS!!

I think ive got the part - not sure if M20 / M40 taps mine has plastic pipes though.. which some guy off trademe seem to think were identical to his just different material. I dont have any idea if it leaks.

They're about $50 on trademe - will do for $20 + delivery if keen. Will send photos if you want.

photos would be helpful, otherwise im sure someone else will have something cos im not sure if it has to be metal or not..

looks good enough for me, but have you got the part that screws onto that part by any chance?? can you pm me and give me your details etc cheers

looks good enough for me, but have you got the part that screws onto that part by any chance?? can you pm me and give me your details etc cheers

If no luck there Chris may have what your looking for. TXT me. Not able to get on the forums much at the mo.

Cheers,

James.