Sign in to follow this  
savvi

where to get 325i e30 parts

can some one suggest a good company to get parts eg. brake discs &pads, front and rear bush kits

can some one suggest a good company to get parts eg. brake discs &pads, front and rear bush kits

Go to BNT for your brake parts. They are $100 each for the disks (brembos). Pads will vary in price depending on the compound you use. Ferodo DS1000 should be alright.

Rear Bushes. If you want standard spec give SAS a ring. They remanufacture bushes to standard spec.

dowsn anybody sells shole set of bushes ? I wouldnt mind buying whole set. I called BNT sometime ago they dont have rear subframe bushes for E30 and they mentioned they can make them at approx $110 per unit (you need two). at those prices replacing all bushes can easily go over $1k.

I wouldnt mind replacing all bushings, but at that price it is realyl questionable.

dowsn anybody sells shole set of bushes ? I wouldnt mind buying whole set. I called BNT sometime ago they dont have rear subframe bushes for E30 and they mentioned they can make them at approx $110 per unit (you need two). at those prices replacing all bushes can easily go over $1k.

I wouldnt mind replacing all bushings, but at that price it is realyl questionable.

You could also try BMW, they are not overly stupid with their pricing.

Use these part numbers to get your prices.

Diff to Chassis mount - 33171135242 x1

Subframe mount - 33311129144 x2

Rear Trailing Arm bush - 33329061945 x4

Rear Swaybar to Chassis mount - 33551131290 x2

Rear Swaybar Link - 33551126932 x2

Front Wisebone to Chassis Bush - 31129058931 x2

Front Swaybar to Chassis mount - 31351129139 x2

Front Swaybar Link - 31351091764 x2

That is all you need for bushes/mounts for the E30 Suspension.

Hope this helps.

Guest Andrew

Go to Euro Italian Car Parts (look in whitepages.co.nz) They are in Albany.

Around 350 inc G.S.T for a full set of discs and pads (e30)

Chur

oh, and mention you are from Bimmersport.

i gave this guy a call at euro pacific 078719944, and gave me a price for front suspension bush kit at $155+gst and rear bush kit at $180+gst. that was for powerflex, i thought that was reasonable what do u guys reckon

Edited by savini

Try George Stock Ltd in Mt Wellington, they're doing a deal on some bushes for the E30 cars, talk to Grant Scheuber 09 270 7214. They have the lower rear control arm bushes, the sway bar bushes and the rear trailing arm bushes.

Try George Stock Ltd in Mt Wellington, they're doing a deal on some bushes for the E30 cars, talk to Grant Scheuber 09 270 7214. They have the lower rear control arm bushes, the sway bar bushes and the rear trailing arm bushes.

but r they sold separetely or as a set

They're sold in pairs as far as I know. Talk to Grant.

soome good info here.

now, what about things like main and rod bearings, piston rings and engien gasket sets ?

from US...

main bearing ~US$100

rod bearing ~US$80

piston rings ~US$100

both gasket setrs probably another hundy US...

soome good info here.

now, what about things like main and rod bearings, piston rings and engien gasket sets ?

from US...

main bearing ~US$100

rod bearing ~US$80

piston rings ~US$100

both gasket setrs probably another hundy US...

what company is that thru

what company is that thru

sorry for slow reply, but bimmersport.co.nz email notification doesnt work for me....

prices across US online places are similar. this was i think through 'arizona auto haus'.

stock headgaskets are about US$25.... there at the stealer are around NZ$300..... go figure...