Sign in to follow this  
blackcat

good alarm installer in Auckland?

Does anyone know where there is a good alarm installer around the auckland region?

im looking to install a mongoose map80g on my e36, budget is around $200 installed ill

provide my own alarm unless its cheaper there

The dude that did my mum and dads alarms is pretty sweet.He works after he finishes and pay him cash under the table.He's fully qualified etc,just does it for himself.He charged my dad $140 inc 2 relays and a something or rather motor.Provide your own alarm though.

His name is Benny and his number is 021598168.He lives in Western Springs but comes to your place.

Hope that helps

sweet thanks....

I was surfing around the web the other day and came across the Automotive Security Systems site.

Theyre having a discount thing there, it offers a discount plus install if u buy the alarm from them.

Any ideas?

Good?

Bad?

Dont have a clue?

Hi,

Ring Mongoose 0800 805 080 & talk to Amber - Her other 1/2 Blair is a very experienced installer - can't remember what name he trades under off hand but she will inform you with his contact.

Cheers

Grant

I had an alarm put in my new car today - Advance Sound and Security - really good service. The guys name is Danny - he's got some auctions on TradeMe otherwise try www.advancesas.co.nz

Pic of my car just in case anyone cares;

post-304-1158655859_thumb.jpg

Edited by *RJ*