Sign in to follow this  
Nobimmer

Installing Tweeters.

Hey I just went through my garage and came across my oldish Kenwood tweeters.

They have a x-over with 2 leads going in and 4 coming out.Or the other way round.

Do I just run them in parralel with my front speakers or is there another of doing it.

Note:front speakers aren't components but they aren't standard E30 speakers.

Cheers

Never mind lol had a play with them and figured it out...sounds sweet..tiny lil speakers make such a bg difference aye.

Never mind lol had a play with them and figured it out...sounds sweet..tiny lil speakers make such a bg difference aye.

Yeah can do. Post pics of your mount. A good tip is to point tweeters to the windscreen [away from you]

Yeh man,pointing towards the windshield on an angle facing me so kinda this way /|works pretty sweet...also i didn't butcher anything,going to do that in the weekend when I get my drill back.

Heh sweet. So whats next on your audio plans? On my old car a cheap pair of tweeters is where I started, I laugh at it now ;P

Well,going to collect my 2 10's tonight and waiting for my brother to get my amp.After that,probably sell the 6x9's and get decent components.Not really too fussed aye rather spend it on the car.

Hahah shhhh.Nah lol swapped it for a gameboy or something lol.It's mean as,except my batterys screwed so haven't turned it on yet haha