Sign in to follow this  
hazardous_bmw

boss kits and e30's

does any body know where i will find a "boss kit" for an E30?

i visited supa expensive auto ant they said it was going to be $154 (is this reasonable?)

i cant seem to think of any where other than trade me to buy one

or if any one wants to sell me one for as cheap as possable (i am a student who works and new world haha)

any thoughts? :wacko::wacko:

I scored a gunuine momo one from trade me for $40, keep your eyes peeled and you might find a good deal, if not try repco, or any mag shops.

Cheers

Chris

does any body know where i will find a "boss kit" for an E30?

i visited supa expensive auto ant they said it was going to be $154 (is this reasonable?)

Geez, is this for a E30? I'm sure there not that much there like $90 tops, I should know since I do work there

Lol did you go to super cheap in Morewa or something?

At the one on Wairau they do them for $83.95 lol

they start at $99 and go up to about $149 at repco. or you could wait until we have one of those buy a sportline steering wheel and get a boss kit for free by redemption deals. thats really the only time we sell boss kits haha

Lol did you go to super cheap in Morewa or something?

At the one on Wairau they do them for $83.95 lol

Bwahahaha @ Morewa :lol:

Hahaha anyone else driven through Morewa lol.Maybe cruise there sometime.Nice scenery.

Sooo ghetto lol

Ok suppliers of boss kits.

Autoquip marketing on diminion rd in auckland, same building as segedin auto parts has tham. i had one in my hand there about 2 weeks ago. i am thinking they are about 95inc.these guys bring in sportline.

Griffith equipment also have them in the saas brand, they are listed in the catalogue and supercheep has the catalogue ring griffiths in olive road penrose and get a retail price, then go back to supercheep and talk to the manager.

PS never trust supercheep staff they are mostly all dislexic monkeys who would not know how to use a catalogue even if there mom showed them. that goes for most repco staff as well.

Ok suppliers of boss kits.

Autoquip marketing on diminion rd in auckland, same building as segedin auto parts has tham. i had one in my hand there about 2 weeks ago. i am thinking they are about 95inc.these guys bring in sportline.

Griffith equipment also have them in the saas brand, they are listed in the catalogue and supercheep has the catalogue ring griffiths in olive road penrose and get a retail price, then go back to supercheep and talk to the manager.

PS never trust supercheep staff they are mostly all dislexic monkeys who would not know how to use a catalogue even if there mom showed them. that goes for most repco staff as well.

Excuse me? I work at Supercheap auto, and am quite competant at using a catalogue thank you. But then again the system which we have our part in is absolute sh*t. Mind you a lot of them arnt the smartest of people, mainly because they work there full time, but I'd expect more from someone who works there full time, I only work Mondays and I know more than most full timers, So if you need something call up Kelston on a monday and ask for Ryan :)

super cheap Wairau rd wanted $150 for one last week, obviously I didn't get it. Repco have a deal at the moment of a free boss kit with a $99 steering wheel, you have to redeem a voucher I think, but got to be a good deal.

super cheap Wairau rd wanted $150 for one last week, obviously I didn't get it. Repco have a deal at the moment of a free boss kit with a $99 steering wheel, you have to redeem a voucher I think, but got to be a good deal.

And get trade disc. on top?

Ryan

Thats why i put "mostly" as i knew someone would bite. You are correct some are good, but i dont know how many times i have been in asked a question and been given the wrong answer or been looked at with a blank "what the F#@K are you talking about look. and the question has been real simple.

One good parts guy to know is barry at euromarketing. He is a bmw nut.

Ryan

Thats why i put "mostly" as i knew someone would bite. You are correct some are good, but i dont know how many times i have been in asked a question and been given the wrong answer or been looked at with a blank "what the F#@K are you talking about look. and the question has been real simple.

One good parts guy to know is barry at euromarketing. He is a bmw nut.

Haha thats all gravy, Yeah I get stuck on some things but thats because people dont give me enough information about thier cars and usually leaves me with like 3 different parts it could be and people get mad at me when I dont know when its there fault for not telling me enough about their car. Or use westy lingo, But the BMW parts we do I know all about because I have gone through our system like a hawk looking at all the BMW stuff we do, more than most people think. haha

Edited by bimmer boy