Sign in to follow this  
aliluya

New Here

Hey i thought i might introduce myself on here.

I live way down in Dunedin (damn cold right now) and i drive this mini beast (attached below) hehehe :P

I've got a pretty decent sounds setup.

4 x 10''

3 amps (all diff sizes)

sony HU

Boston front's

sony rears

TV

and other bits and peices.

But i have to rip the sounds out soon cause it's getting traded in :(

But nice to be on here, hope to meet some other BMW fanatics aswell :D

post-9-1079093850.jpg

Edited by aliluya

hey there . welcome aboard. i too own an e36, what brand tv do u have fitted? am lookin at installin one in mine, where do you have it mounted? centre console as normal? fold out? So if ur trading in, will you remove the tv etc maybe even sell it to a potential buyer? hint hint.

cheers

lowbma

Guest Speedye30

Hi there,

Did you say 4 10s? Somebody say PUNCH lol, must make rock music come to life!

Not too many mainlanders have joined us yet... See if you can recruit some more!

Yeah it does punch very well rather than just vibrate things around ^_^

I got lots more pictures, but they are all rather large .. :(

The TV is a rebranded of alpine(so it's just like a alpine but named differently) , it's fitted in the center in where the center vent is, the vent got taken out and a new bracket made, and the wind rerouted to above the TV, but it never got finished due to the fact that i am changing cars. i can take some photo's showing you what has been do so far tho.

And yes i will be selling my entire system apart from 2 x 10'' Xmax and the largest Alpine amp which will be going into my new car. The TV is a fully automatic one.

If you are interested the subs, amp rack, cap rack, etc will just fit into your car.

post-9-1079093539.jpg

welcome, please remove your shoes, and no ruff housing inside, take that outside kids..

nice sounds :D

hay bro, nice set up!!!! anyway, i got one question with regard to your set up - why do you have a 0 guage power cable running to the front of your car? the battery is in the boot... there is probably a good reason for this, but with my E36 there is a positive outlet under the bonnet too - i guess thats there to hook work lights etc to. :D

dude u blind..follow the lead..the battery is right there..hmm 1.8 huh..lol

(this is homy btw.)

Hah ... nah i don't think i have enough bass yet .. i can still hear ... !!! :P:lol:

And also my battery is under the bonnet so yeah ...

The + goes to the circuit breaker there(in the picture) and then goes to the boot.

And the - is just wire to the chassis.

Yes it is a 1.8, it is my first car ...

Hey Ali.... you have the same name as me .. !! hehe ..

I was born in Saudi Arabi thats where i got my name, but i'm an Asian thats lived here for about 11 years now ... (just incase you were wondering).

Thanks man .. yeah he loves BMW's for their safety and looks ... thats the whole reason i have my car at the moment .. and also the new car ...

dude u blind..follow the lead..the battery is right there..hmm 1.8 huh..lol

(this is homy btw.)

haha my bad - i didnt realise the battery was under th bonnet in the 318s - i just assumed it would be like my 325 and have it in the boot where it seems logical - you know, the majority of the 3 series have them in the boot, so i figured they all did.... :D

Guest Speedye30

Hey Aliluya, you are getting that 325i compact right? With the 17s and the m ish body kit and the sports suspension too, right? Damn, I really think thats a great car. Just think, the 2.5litre six is revvy-as-you-like and the car weighs a bit less than the coupe or sedan. Sweet!

Safety features? Hmm those are important for sure... and although I still think the most important safety feature is the one behind the wheel, a couple of extra airbags and other such injury reduction systems are worth the extra cash, if your pockets are deep enough...

Edited by Speedye30

Yes i'm the one getting the Compact "318", i wish it was the 325.

Well dad seems to think it's worth the extra dollars ... hey as me second car i'm not complaining ... ^_^

Do we have any CHCH people here .. ??

If so about 2 or 3 or so years back did you's hear about some one crashing close to the airport in a fairly new model 540i ?? :(:(:(

Well that is the major reason that dad is sticking with BMW's only .. And the compact was the cheapest new solution around ....