Sign in to follow this  
SRBMW

Stolen GSR

Hey Guys and girls my good mates 1990 GSR was stolen from his work in henderson on the concourse at about 2:40pm today 25th and was seen in Manukau at 4:10pm at mobil gas station

number plate BWW552

Heres a pic but basically looks like a 4 door cyborg but with a hatch 600x300 front mount and no front bumper

Was trailed by a red BG mazda famila with red wheels possibly minilites

http://img102.imageshack.us/img102/1727/stolenxm6.jpg

any info greatly appreciated and possibly rewarded

cheers

Darren

Ohh sh*t,this the one that was at yours when I got the light off you?F**ken thieving bastards.Good luck bro.I'll chuck it up on Havik if you already haven't?

Chur

Edit:On Havik now also,alot of people from round that way,could have seen it.

Edited by blackbma

Not another stolen car!! Bloody thieves, they should be shot. Good luck on the search, I will keep an eye out for it.

Post it on MMC.org, MSport, AMAZD, Performance Car, Chosen Few, and any other car forums you can find.

saw it in onehunga i think and in city goin up wellesly street..not long ago..a guy with short spikey hair...possibly a short guy too.

Hey Guys and girls my good mates 1990 GSR was stolen from his work in henderson on the concourse at about 2:40pm today 25th and was seen in Manukau at 4:10pm at mobil gas station

number plate BWW552

Heres a pic but basically looks like a 4 door cyborg but with a hatch 600x300 front mount and no front bumper

Was trailed by a red BG mazda famila with red wheels possibly minilites

http://img102.imageshack.us/img102/1727/stolenxm6.jpg

any info greatly appreciated and possibly rewarded

cheers

Darren

saw it in onehunga i think and in city goin up wellesly street..not long ago..a guy with short spikey hair...possibly a short guy too.

Cool thanks for that the cops are being hopeless would be good if you can text me and I'll call you cheers Darren

Cool thanks for that the cops are being hopeless would be good if you can text me and I'll call you cheers Darren

Hopeless? They are probably counting on getting a photo of it on Speed Camera - much less resource intensive that way.