Sign in to follow this  
p1_m3

Pics - Dunedin Festival

Some nice examples here - loved the Jim Richards driven M635 - wow what a sound...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Ba ba ba baaad~

How much does the average car cost?

Haha mint! Cheers mate. You don't live in Dunedin do you?

Was down in Dunners working for the Vodafone Foundation with the Yellow Eyed Penguin Trust for two weeks earlier in the year. But my usual stomping ground is 30kms north of Auckland in Red Beach. Although further back in history Im from 1066 country :D

The red E30 M3 was at Puke for the BMW series. Man that car was tits

From memory I have to agree - think the white Warsteiner car was the best of the E30 M3s there.

Blue one was not too shabby though.

Was down in Dunners working for the Vodafone Foundation with the Yellow Eyed Penguin Trust for two weeks earlier in the year. But my usual stomping ground is 30kms north of Auckland in Red Beach. Although further back in history Im from 1066 country :D

Oh right 1066 country.. sounds rural haha!

The white Warsteiner one that was driven by Robbie Franceveic was it not? Was damn mean anyway!

Oh yeah, we're (BMW Power - Emma and SkylineObsession, Andrew) are organising some cars for infeild display for next years event on Sunday 25th of Feb.

http://www.bimmersport.co.nz/forums/index.php?showtopic=7227

Have a look here if you are interested or give us a shout via PM or my email emma.johnston@gmail.com

Oh right 1066 country.. sounds rural haha!

The white Warsteiner one that was driven by Robbie Franceveic was it not? Was damn mean anyway!

Oh yeah, we're (BMW Power - Emma and SkylineObsession, Andrew) are organising some cars for infeild display for next years event on Sunday 25th of Feb.

http://www.bimmersport.co.nz/forums/index.php?showtopic=7227

Have a look here if you are interested or give us a shout via PM or my email emma.johnston@gmail.com

1066 = old country, battle of hastings and all that.

Thanks - yep he wasnt as quick as Jim Richards tho.

Not sure I can get down to dunners again given work commitments but definately good to get some local BMW presence there (apart from the dealers that is)