Sign in to follow this  
bimbam

WTB MTECH E30

After much deliberation i have decided the E36 is going bye bye, and its time for the E30 project.

So im looking to by a Mtech E30, not super worried about the Ks as the engine will be going anyway. ANyone knows anyoen in the auckland area who is trying to sell one let me know. :)

sorry could possibly be that im drunk right now, or that im confused as to what you said , but huh? :)

Do you want to buy a Mtech 2 Convertable?

I believe is what he asked.

What do you mean the engine will be going away??

E: and how much are you willing to spend? if thats ok to ask... :)

Edited by Steve K-B

well depending on what type of engine is in the car , for example if its a 2.8 ill probably just work that, but if the ks are real high or its a low power engine the plan is to swap it out for a gts25t engine and gear box etc, beef up the breaks and put in plat forms.

um in regards to spend im not toattly sure the cheaper i can get the car for the better then ill have more money to work with the mods, but it really just depends if i find the e30 i want as to how much i will pay

Im not selling as such but if the price is right you can buy mine, heaps of mods already, just needs the motor done, I had plans for a stroked 2.5 - 2.8 supercharger setup.... will be doing a new thread in rides section soon so just keep an eye out...