Sign in to follow this  
danutt

mags

got an e30 1990 PCD is 4*100

looking for a set of wheels and tyres tyres being optional

looking at 17's or 18's post a pic and how much your looking for

:)

possibly keen to sell. $1000

Those look mint, what kinda rims are they? What springs you got?

hey they are reiger or something bought from a place in auckland, and they are compressed springs on the limit i think as its pretty low, buts it has certification...cheers

hey they are reiger or something bought from a place in auckland, and they are compressed springs on the limit i think as its pretty low, buts it has certification...cheers

cheers for that, im pretty keen to get mine looking like that B)

I bought a new set of 5 x 17" wheels and 4 tyres for my 540 last Xmas. I got 5 wheels so I have a FULL matching set, but I will wait until the tyres wear out before I have the 5th one in the boot. That might be quite a while though, them new tyres are wearing extremely well. In the meantime I'll leave the old metric wheel as the spare. The reason I switched wheels was because the metric wheels cost about the same for a new set of tyres as the cost of 5 new 17" mags and 4 new tyres. Five brand new wheels and 4 new tyres cost me just over $2K (double what you want to spend), but they look great. The reason I didn't go second-hand was because everyone just has sets of 4 wheels. I wanted a 'full' set' of 5 and they still fit in the wheel well (18" was too big for that).

Anyway, I just thought I would mention this to you.

As for the two guys that have responded so far, I like the set that "nz320i" has best. In fact, they suit your model car perfectly. Full chromes look yuck in my opinion (sorry "blk320i" <_< ).

BTW, "nz320i",

I like your moving graphic.. is that your lady? :)

Cheers

Paul

Quote - Full chromes look yuck in my opinion (sorry "blk320i" ).

sweet as. they came with the car when i brought it. they are starting to grow on me but not the kind of look i am going for so i have opted to sell them.