Sign in to follow this  
aenima

my 320i

Just thought I'd post up another pic of my 320i, I've had it lowered since the last time I posted it up. Lowered it on B&G spring, rides so much better... I don't struggle to stay in my seat when taking a corner now :lol:

Still to come: tints, clear indicators... mmm anything else?

- pic further down -

Edited by aenima

Hah yeh i purposely left the cheapest thing to last. Wanted to get the main things outta the way.

I've just got tints done, 35% all round. I wanted to get a glare strip but the tint guy said they can't put one on because of the rear window mounting? Mmmmm there must be a way to get one done..

And clears all round are coming this weekend (red and white newer taillights on back, not the altezza type) Then europlates will be next.

Anyway heres a pic, the bonnets real dirty at the mo, needs a trip to washworld <_<B)

post-1153-1160459058_thumb.jpg

Edited by aenima

Well finally put some clears in yesterday and liking the small but new look... next will be europlates then that will prob be it.

O man won't have anything to save for now? Gonna be unusual to see some money grow! :(:D

post-1153-1160890589_thumb.jpg

Edited by aenima

Theres always angels lol...car looks sweet man

theres always plenty to spend your money on!!, start customizing once you start youll never stop, like me, seems to take alot of my money and it never stops.

Yeh I've actually been thinking bout getting angels, will see ;)

Whats your guys opinions on my mags? I'm comtemplating getting some different ones, maybe some deep dish shadow chromes or something arather

Yeh I've actually been thinking bout getting angels, will see ;)

Whats your guys opinions on my mags? I'm comtemplating getting some different ones, maybe some deep dish shadow chromes or something arather

5 spoke wheels always look good on E36s. Deep dish shadow chrome 5 spokes, maybe? ;)

On another note, I was surprised to see those E46 wheels on your E36, I've always wondered how they'd look, and they actually suit it fine! I remember there was a set or two on TradeMe for not much money a while back.

Don't get the 'angel eye' headlamps, unless you want to downgrade.