Sign in to follow this  
murks

NeeDeD

post-838-1160455850_thumb.jpgany body got seats like these for sale??? needed asap...021 258 9005 cheers Edited by murks

I have a set for a 2 door.

Fronts and rear. The drivers seat needs repairing which Im having done next week and the seat is torn with a rangi patch on it to stop it getting worse. The passenger seat is sweet, as are the rears.

I was thinking of keeping them in case I buy a 2 door later down the line but make me an offer you never know your luck.

Thanks - but ill pass on those. I'm far to fussy but willing to pay good money for the right stuff :D cheers Martyyn

Andy.

Fair enough Andy, but there is nothing wrong with them that cant be fixed so Im just planning on doing what I can as I go along.

Its not like they grow on trees after all !

Fair enough Andy, but there is nothing wrong with them that cant be fixed so Im just planning on doing what I can as I go along.

Its not like they grow on trees after all !

quite true - i just mean I'm ideally after leather, or would settle for mint condition cloth for a fraction of the price. Perfection always comes at a cost :(

Guest Spargo

I've got mint cloth ones, but you'd need to transfer the cloth over on the RH seat to one that has a good frame. Make an offer?

I've got mint cloth ones, but you'd need to transfer the cloth over on the RH seat to one that has a good frame. Make an offer?

Sam, you got any pictures ?

Guest Spargo

Martyn, i'll snap some tomorrow? on my way to work now.

For reference, its iS cloth, the large check pattern.

drivers is fine, sam got muddled. its the passengers that took a whack and bent the frame

Haha, always the passenger one that gets knackered.....Im wondering if Sam has mentioned how good the e30 is in the thread about 'relations' !

very interested gimme a kall asap both front seats...cheers...thanks!!! 021 258 9005

Pics:

where abouts are you....could i get a cell phone asap cheers....dont wurry about material as i am getting new upholstery done cheers...

got pictures???? cheers..

I have a set for a 2 door.

Fronts and rear. The drivers seat needs repairing which Im having done next week and the seat is torn with a rangi patch on it to stop it getting worse. The passenger seat is sweet, as are the rears.

I was thinking of keeping them in case I buy a 2 door later down the line but make me an offer you never know your luck.

post-838-1161150803.jpg