Sign in to follow this  
Miller

E36 m-sport front bumpers.

Hi, i have been ofered a m-sport fiberglass front bumper for my e36 already painted in silver for $130 (thats with trading in my old bumper). Is it worth it? How well do they mount to the car compared to original ones? Thanks

$130 seems pretty good for a lip even though ya gonna have to piss round with it...but I don't know.

Guess 320 would know more :)

$130 is a pretty good price. Up to you, but remember they crack easily, they don't bounce back like the stock ABS bumpers do. Plus fitting will be a hassle.

Dont get one, F*(&en hard to put on, or get them pro done, cant use your front tow without drilling a hole.... try buying a proper one...

id listen to 320SHKBTE he did a write up when he installed his, doesnt seem worth the hassle. to get it put on professionaly would cost the same as a genuine M3 front end which is a simple bolt up job, let us no how ya get on, good price thoe, i would of considerd it before i red 320SHKBTE's write up.