Sign in to follow this  
ED1RTY

Birthdays

Just had a look on the calender and i see there are quite a few birthdays coming up for auckland members, myself, andy, andystz, aside from night wars this friday id be keen to go out to a beach/pub somewhere, maybe this sunday if weather permits and have some beers. Open invitation to anyone that wants to come just register your interest here and see if we can sort something out.

Cheers

Chris

sh*t yeah

many beers

hehe it rocks now my mrs has finally grown some balls (hypothetically speaking) and can now sober drive in my car! She was to scared but she now wonders why she didnt do it ages ago lol got her addicted, she wants a bimmer now :D

Guest Andrew

I reckon street drifting - with beers.

Or not.

I'm keen for whatever - will be in town.. sat night i think.

I just finished uni this afternoon for the year, except for exams, but I'll be treating everyday like its my birthday. So will be out and about in town and all that no doubt. Cant promise I will be conherant but then again last time I saw Andrew in town nither was he, then I downed a few too many more jager shots and left and found me a nice ally to be sick in, but that was a one off 19th special heh.

Edited by bimmer boy

Fack -- working 'til atleast Monday 8-6pm. Would be a good booze up to celebrate my exam leave too ;P~!

Hope no one is drinking and driving.... go to town its better for drinking in large amounts and easy enough to taxi home from

Guest Spargo

then again last time I saw Andrew in town nither was he, then I downed a few too many more jager shots and left and found me a nice ally to be sick in, but that was a one off 19th special heh.

I TRIED to hook you up with that girl but you were HAMMERED

There was a girl? it wasnt andrew was it? haha

Oh wait I think I know now, the time when Ashleen and co came in? Because that was on my 18th, whole different night all together, I spend too many drunken nights at that place they have all meshed into one huge blur.

BAHAHA taxi home from auckland to Papakura?! Yea fricking right, and taxi's... not my style haha id rather be sober than get into a taxi drunk. You never know what those crafty indian drivers (no offence to anyone) stick on the meter when you are comared in the back :D

But yea Sunday long bay. Raise your hands and say Aiiii!

Any recommendations for decent restaurants in Auckland ?

Time to try something new ... would recommend

- Wildfire on the Viaduct

- Angus Steak House

- Loaded hogs alrite..

BAHAHA taxi home from auckland to Papakura?! Yea fricking right, and taxi's... not my style haha id rather be sober than get into a taxi drunk. You never know what those crafty indian drivers (no offence to anyone) stick on the meter when you are comared in the back :D

But yea Sunday long bay. Raise your hands and say Aiiii!

That what you get for living in the country side. haha just messing with ya man. Just crash at someones or take someone to be the sober driver. Do they still have that cool little train thing at long bay, I suppose im too big for it now.

PS. Im proberbly the worst person to travel in a taxi with, been told Im so blatanley rude to them I dont know why. So that proberbly drives up the cost a bit but then again I only live a $15 taxi ride home so its ok heh

Edited by bimmer boy

Just found out i dont have to work saturday night!!! WooHOO!~!!!! Will see you guys in town. Andrew - will suss it all out with you on friday :D may still goto long bay... see how wrecked i am..

Just found out i dont have to work saturday night!!! WooHOO!~!!!! Will see you guys in town. Andrew - will suss it all out with you on friday :D may still goto long bay... see how wrecked i am..

Well if your drinking like a true Bimmersporter you will be absolutely f**ked , but you will go anyway because your tough.

Guest Andrew

PS. Im proberbly the worst person to travel in a taxi with, been told Im so blatanley rude to them I dont know why. So that proberbly drives up the cost a bit but then again I only live a $15 taxi ride home so its ok heh

Would put money i'm worse in taxis hah

- Angus Steak House

yo f**k yeah

who the hell eats at the viaduct?

wildfyr is cool but $$

andy is THE worst taxi person...wellington for a 5 min taxi ride home he asked me if i was there about 20 times. i hadn't exactly moved

Guest Spargo

So is saturday still on? Because a few of the girls are keen to go too, but not Ashleen, sorry Sam.

Thats like saying "here's your cake sam, now don't you dare eat it" <_<

You know it, Well I'll more than likely stumble on in at some point tonight and see who ever is going to be there, proberbly wont be speaking english though, but thats nothing new