Sign in to follow this  
Mr Vapour

Low mile !982 e21 320/6 for sale

:( I have to sell my e21. I am going on my OE early in the new year and do not have any where to store it. i can store it but i dont know when i will be back so the best thing is to sell it, hopefully to some one that will look after it keep this increasingly rare bmw alive.

I got it about 6months ago. i have fitted a set of subaru seats to it since i have had it.(the factory seats are possably the worst seats i have owned.)

Befor me the car was owned by a family that brought it new from woods of bournmouth england.

since 2004 it has had the brakes, head, carb, powerstearing completly rebuilt. the rear muffler replaced. in total since 2004 it has had approx $10,000 spent in servicing and repairs.

the interior is mint, no cracks in dash.

the body is in need of a little paint which is going to be completed befor sale. one guard, bonnet and a small spot under the rear tail light.

It has the m20 carb motor. and rear swaybar that is not avalable on the 320i

It only has 87000 miles on the clock

as far as i can tell it only has two rust spots. and both are very minor. will do these befor it is painted.

i have fitted a electric fan and as said subaru legacy seats(not recros)

I have also updated the headlights to h4 bulb semi sealed units. so it now has x4 low beams and x4 high beams. the factory lights are like candles.

the grill and kidneys are blacked out. and the turn siginals are smoked.

i am selling the car with the factory turbine 13" alloys. with very good rubber.

i also have a e36 bumperskin and iron ready for paint that almosts bolts straight on. and looks good on.

i also have a set of 15" bbs 2peace rs basket weaves with 205 rubber them. that i will sell with the car for $500 extra

I have seen these on trade me with 3x the miles and in much poorer condition for $2-$2500.

I am not unrealistic about how much it is worth. you will be hard pressed to find another e21 in this kind of origional condition. it has not been rebuilt or restored. it is in origional!.

as said earler i want this car to go to a classic/bmw enthuist. some one who is going to keep it in the same conditionif not better condition than it is now. This would make a great base for a classic race car.

I am in no hurry to sell it. any one serous about the car can call me on 0211601341.

Will post some pics soon