Sign in to follow this  
ipwnyou

Mint 17" E30 Wheels - Only a few months old, perfect tyres

Hey Guys,

Some of you might remember about 3ish months ago I bought these for my E30 - They're mint wheels, look really awesome on the car - they're setup with the right offset and all for the E30 - and the tyres almost still have the little rubber thingies on them that come with new tyres. They are in completely immaculate conditon, no curbing, no scuffs, nothing - i've kept these babies very clean.

I bought these for $2500 inc. tyres (they have Nankams or something at the moment, fairly budget but they still hold the road).

I'm selling these because I am about to start a project to repower my E30, which will include a 5 stud conversion (thus rendering those wheels useless!) - and I could use the cash.

I would also appreciate a swap if you're going from standards - in exchange for a good price :)

The Kyalami's come in 2 types - Chrome and Silver - These are silver (as the only thing chrome on an E30 should be its trim, and bumper!) Although the picture is in chrome (from hyper's website).

PM me if you're interested

Really dont want to sell these bad boys!

I'm also selling my 50" Plasma to help fund if anyone is keen? Haha.

Here are two photos I just took, stupid 4WD parked up next to my car so couldnt get a clear side shot, so i'll put some nice high res pics up later. I think there are some on here from a while ago?

Anyway..

post-713-1163368526_thumb.jpg

post-713-1163368634_thumb.jpg

post-713-1163368644_thumb.jpg

Edited by ipwnyou