Sign in to follow this  
ED1RTY

M20 Turbo Kits

What do you guys think if these, i have contacted the seller asking if he can make these for RHD setup...

Not to bad really 3.5k + Link etc could do turbo for around 7 grand...

Haha link might help lol

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/NEW-BMW-E30...bayphotohosting

Edited by sakdbma

Guest Andrew

avoid -

have heard dodgy things about that kit on e30tech.com

You can built one yourself for 7k - 12 second quarters ftw with a dirty cast log manifold. Which TCD is making in RHD. Not sure if John Volk (666 Fabrication) does a RHD manifold.

Well im just researching ATM if all goes to plan i should have around 7.5-8k about mid next year to go on a turbo upgrade. For a simple/reliable setup running low boost - 6-7 Lbs

Guest Andrew

Well im just researching ATM if all goes to plan i should have around 7.5-8k about mid next year to go on a turbo upgrade. For a simple/reliable setup running low boost - 6-7 Lbs

It wont' make a lot of power - at least put a 2.5 in. You can run way more boost than that and have a weapon. Badass

jon volk said that his manifold fits RHD..he mentioned it in a thread on e30zone.co.uk

i still like the dirty log best...much more compact and it works!

come have a beer and masty with andy and i if you want to talk turbo...we do it often

haha allll good. From what i talked to you about at nightwars gus supercharger will be of no advantage unless i do a 3.0 or 3.5 upgrade.. Turbo will be better for 2.5 will be leaving internals stock for a while though. Are you guys going to nightwars this week?

Guest Andrew

haha allll good. From what i talked to you about at nightwars gus supercharger will be of no advantage unless i do a 3.0 or 3.5 upgrade.. Turbo will be better for 2.5 will be leaving internals stock for a while though. Are you guys going to nightwars this week?

I'm not going back till car is sorted and we can knock out a 12

Was looking at the ireland engineering page and reading up about some of their kits. How do you guys think this would go? (Those with turbo experience)

This:

https://secure5.nexternal.com/shared/StoreF...=products%2Easp

&

This:

https://secure5.nexternal.com/shared/StoreF...=products%2Easp

+ extras like metal head gasket, FMIC + link v2/motec

Would that go like snot?? I see it says the turbo package is designed for standard motors but with the stroker and semi forged internals would this make for a beasty E30?

oh, come one, it's not that expensive to fit turbo on a e30...

depending what exacly you want, but i could put tohether stage 1 system for 2k. (7psi max). and much less if you can get manifold/exhaust done cheaply, instead of normal, street prices.

I'm doing stage 2 system for 3k, but alot of work is done by myself... it's not that hard, just time consuming and you need tools to do it... but it's really a great experience....

dam, wanna get a good business going!!

id be keen on a kit next year maybe..

cheers