Sign in to follow this  
jochen

How man E39 owners here?

Wondering how many E39 owners in this forum - I know there's a couple at least.

Wondering if we should get together and do a group purchase of the cabin air microfilters...

I bought them locally from BM Workshop at about $60 each, but they only have the plain paper dust/pollen filters.

I was wondering about getting a box of activated-charcoal air filters... - they will take the smell, as well as particles, out of the air.

I hate stinky diesels, so was wondering if anyone else was interested in a bulk buy of the better filters ex Germany......

Jochen

Another E39 owner's here.

However count me out for the group buy as the car is not used that much so doesn't make any difference what filter type it has (and I might part exchange it anyway).

Another E39 here, but I think the standard filter does the job for me. Most of the time I have the recirculating button on 'A' and if I see a cloud of black smoke I just press the recirculating button on the steering wheel to block it.

E39 Represent. Hard enough getting the parents to pay for the "huge" service bills let alone accessories.