Sign in to follow this  
kiwi535

Intermarque

good to see some bimmersporters and club members at the intermarque at Manfeild yesterday,esp the AK ders with their mint E30 racers.I compliment all of you in my (albeit biased eyes) your E30s were the pick of the feild!

Its been a tough year for me in the club and somehow yesterday made it mostly worthwhile.

sh*&.I was actually timing Milan And 411? once but i cant rememer what they were doing!

times?

car lost top end revs from about 4000 upward on and off sound like i was hitting rev limiter/missing , pain in the arse,....first time was 1.36 then all went down hill, ken in car 411 his best was 1.33....was a brilliant day tho despite no revs, also managed to putt putt back to auckland today with a dodgy water pump, fan was super loose!

Edited by beemn

sparks was battlin....i dont know enough to know but his car didnt lookas tho it was easy to drive.The "attitude" of the car looked wrong somehow in the corners..looked like a real handful!

sparks was battlin....i dont know enough to know but his car didnt lookas tho it was easy to drive.The "attitude" of the car looked wrong somehow in the corners..looked like a real handful!

LOL

Kinda like a "barge" ???

*ducks for cover*

you mean we live in a metropolitan area a 8 hour or so drive from the track as opposed to a hick town?

it does....

good to see you guys on the track...

oh wait

I was the weekend before B)

Few issues needing attention following that outing meant I could not attend the intermarque :(

I was the weekend before B)

Few issues needing attention following that outing meant I could not attend the intermarque :(

good man.

Would dig seeing your beast in action!

Haha f**k you guys are wankers, makes me rofl to no ends.

Baha metropolitan... sh*t, what a tosser.

Was a handful as paul said, the shocks have far too less travel in the rear, causing it to spin up the inside wheel in the tighter corners, and getting opposite lock everytime out of the hairpin. f**kn fun, but not so good for times.

Keen to line up against you/get pwnt to the nines by you glenn.

Was a handful as paul said, the shocks have far too less travel in the rear, causing it to spin up the inside wheel in the tighter corners, and getting opposite lock everytime out of the hairpin. f**kn fun, but not so good for times.

Sorry, I couldn't help myself.

I suspect mine was only lifting a rear under brakes into the hairpin every now and again.

Surprised you had traction issues out of the hairpin, mine had the most grip out of that corner, the long sweeping right out of coca-cola however made for an interesting 3rd gear "fill your pants" episode, and that bloody square of new AC on the exit to Higgns.

Oh, and running through Dunlop using a single apex meant turning in to line up for braking at 200-ish, took a bit of getting use to and happens to be the bumpiest part of the track to try and stop on.

Looking forward to getting out again, should be a bit quicker/consistant next time :)

Guest Andrew

take your rear sway bar off.

you mean we live in a metropolitan area a 8 hour or so drive from the track as opposed to a hick town?

I think Cam was quite clearly saying 'either put up or shut up'.

Seriously Gus, your getting fcuking boring. Stick to what your good at, ripping e30's to pieces, selling the bits and offering advice.

Edited by martyyn