Sign in to follow this  
blk320i

wtd: sub box 4 e30

im in the process of putting a sub and amp in my e30 but cannot be bothered building a box, and the ones that can be brought are sh*t. so i was wondering if anyone had a box that they had built to fit in an e30 ( leaving the spare whel accessable ) that they are willing to sell?

I can custom make you one from MDF, any thickness, if you specify the rough dimensions to suit your sub. Ported or not, I have run out of inside foam shiz though so will need to supply your own if that is wanted. 12" sub I take it?

PM me if keen...

if its a 10" remove your skihole and fire it thru that. I also put some foam insulation and coach bolts to really seal it up. Its that effective at getting bass forward that the front of the car rattles (lots less of course) instead of the rear. I did have 2 12's facing back but they were overkill, much happier with a decent 10. I can get some pics up soon if you want.

BTW I had my 12's in there and was still able to get the spare out, I doubt I could do it with ported boxes though.

Edited by Mike