Sign in to follow this  
grantm

318 Ti Msport keyless entry ?

Can anyone tell me, I have just bought a 1995 318 Ti M sport - needs a couple of things done but generally in good nick - it has central locking , and a button on the key to presumably lock and unlock it , but pressing it - it does not work ..the llittle ight comes on pressing the button , but it does not activate the lock / unlock. Does it just need a new battery, or do these cars not ectually have remote locking - (just central locking.)..or would it just be faulty..?

Also I am looking for a couple of new front mats -driver and passenger , plus the 2 x rear speakers are stuffed and need new ones - can anyone help ?

Edited by grantm

lol I think you'll find its just a light so you can see where your putting your key at night so you dont scratch the paint :).

lol I think you'll find its just a light so you can see where your putting your key at night so you dont scratch the paint :).

Thanks - that never occurred to me - so the question still remains - is it meant to work remotely or not ?