Sign in to follow this  
joshnz

My E36 320i

Haven't started one of these threads before .. so what the hell

http://img314.imageshack.us/img314/3756/181220060652za3.jpg

http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/1816/181220060662ox6.jpg

http://img282.imageshack.us/img282/9004/181220060672xn0.jpg

Bimmersports image upload doesnt seem to be there .. so hopefully that imageshack werks..

Edited by joshnz

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

how we do...

Really feelin' those rims. Colour code ftw

Edited by sakdbma

<br />Looks good. Later model door mouldings will go straight on and make the car look much sharper<br />

<br /><br /><br />

Sweet, any idea where I could get them from? ... what part exactly is it? Around the door frame or the horizontal strip along the doors? lol

Pretty mint e36 you got there yourself :D Is that a twin tip exhaust? Clear indicators then tints man, she'll be hummin

Pretty mint e36 you got there yourself :D Is that a twin tip exhaust? Clear indicators then tints man, she'll be hummin

Yeah, twin tip, its a bit loud which I'm not happy about, being an auto and all ... but meh, clear indicators are one the way from Mrs Santa (I hope!) ... tints are on the cards, but not sure when, gotta get the front ride height raised a little before I do anything else - hopefully it'll just be a case of slipping in some little spring packer things (forgot exact phrase) just needs to go up about 25mm or so. Cheers for the sweet comments :D

pretty snazz bro

i agree with above comments :). tints and clear indicators then ull be away

haha yeah mine was loud as when i got mine, just ended up changing mine back to a standard system haha.

dont raise it up though :P

pretty snazz bro

i agree with above comments :) . tints and clear indicators then ull be away

haha yeah mine was loud as when i got mine, just ended up changing mine back to a standard system haha.

dont raise it up though :P

Yeh thinking about changing it back to standard eh, I gotta raise it up a lil at the front... tyres are getting a bit chewed up on the left (which for some reason the car leans to the left - fuel tank?) lol.