Sign in to follow this  
drifty325i

E30 in the woods (somethin different)

I was very hung over lol but they still turned out quite good imo. Could be the last photos before the conversion

Comments positive/negative welcome

post-204-1167200357_thumb.jpg

post-204-1167200384_thumb.jpg

post-204-1167200408_thumb.jpg

post-204-1167200428_thumb.jpg

post-204-1167200451_thumb.jpg

post-204-1167200473_thumb.jpg

post-204-1167200499_thumb.jpg

post-204-1167200522_thumb.jpg

post-204-1167200542_thumb.jpg

BTW hehe on xmas i had a 2006 bmw 645 to dive around in, (hardly got out of it) went ok,and its a dam nice car but after driving the merc it lacked alot of tourqe!

uncle came along and said i could take out his AMG 63 4wd lol sooooo fast for a big girl

Edited by drifty325i

I LIIIIKE it.

Reckon the big black space in between the bonnet and the bumper makes it look reaaaaly staunch aye.

Nice work!

I LIIIIKE it.

Reckon the big black space in between the bonnet and the bumper makes it look reaaaaly staunch aye.

Nice work!

Thanks, the black grill is growing on me. Sill have the chrome factory one (which i like alot to)

Dam ive just noticed a nasty scratch on my car! dont know how it got there. i will have to crank out the polish tomo lol

Dam ive just noticed a nasty scratch on my car! dont know how it got there. i will have to crank out the polish tomo lol

Yeh I just found one that looks like a light keying down almost the entire drivers side of my car. It's only just light enough to mark the paint.

That is like the hottest E30 i've seen in a long while!

And ur Uncle is top notch Riley, he equates to Mike Swan but at least hes not all corrupt and has got everything taken off him!

Cheers for all the comments dudes, its pissing down today :wacko: i hope it clears up for new years

the wheels look mean and colour looks bloody nice, probably the nicest E30 i've seen. Lovin it mate. Keep us updated on pics

Did you get it resprayed or is that an original BMW colour??

tis a very nice example thanks 4 sharing your intimate love better than a wife less naggin

Im not a huge fan of the wheels but the rest of it cannot be faulted....well done.

Have you also thought about removing some of the stickers you have on the windscreen ? Ive always preferred to have as few stickers as possible on the car and even rang up beaurepairs to complain when they put THREE stickers on my 7 after it went in for a check.

Edited by martyyn

the wheels look mean and colour looks bloody nice, probably the nicest E30 i've seen. Lovin it mate. Keep us updated on pics

Did you get it resprayed or is that an original BMW colour??

Cheers lol great comment :rolleyes: Full respray about a month or to ago, almost a factory colour (cosmos blue) but we worked it up with a few tricks.

Im not a huge fan of the wheels but the rest of it cannot be faulted....well done.

Have you also thought about removing some of the stickers you have on the windscreen ? Ive always preferred to have as few stickers as possible on the car and even rang up beaurepairs to complain when they put THREE stickers on my 7 after it went in for a check.

Thanks :rolleyes: Year the wheels are a love hate thing with me to. Ill get rid of the stickers lol they do clutter the window up, good point

nice work there without doubt.What "black stuff" do you use?

Sorry what black stuff do you mean? kidneys are painted

what product do you use to keep the grill etc looking so good!

I thought that might be what you ment, have fully resprayed it with high quality semi gloss black paint.

Was all done professionally, sanded,spray gun,clear, by my friend.

bro if u dont mind me asking, how much did it cost, keen on getting the e30 resprayed?!

No probs, it was a real mates rates deal tho. and i help alot. $1500 bucks total

My freind who did it is a very good automotive painter, he said its a $5000grand job normally

dam thts a mint as paint job for that sorta money!!!!!!!!

looks mint!!!!

was it a bare metal respray or just a wet n dry and paint, also how mny layers paint and clear??

dam thts a mint as paint job for that sorta money!!!!!!!!

looks mint!!!!

was it a bare metal respray or just a wet n dry and paint, also how mny layers paint and clear??

Bare metal almost all over, apart from some small spots eg, rear number plate cavity.

Think it was 4 layers of paint and 2 clear

did u sand or blast it??

Only Sand as far as im aware.

That is one really good looking car.

It is great to see some really nice E30's here now. The trend seems to have changed from simply lowering as much as possible onto chrome wheels, to a much better thought out and (in my opinion) better looking E30's.

Well done.

Cheers

Grant