Sign in to follow this  
Katalyst

Schnitzer wheels

not sure, but wish the e30 was 5 stud, think theyd look pretty good on there

so would urs mine u!!

they from nz or u get them in?

Sorry to be uninformed, hence this question:

Do most people just buy 4 wheels for their cars?

I ask, because on the occasions when I've bought a new set of mags, I've always bought 5.

it would be nice if they were all sold in sets of 5!! sometimes lucky to get 4 the way some ppl treat there sh*t!!

not sure, but wish the e30 was 5 stud, think theyd look pretty good on there

so would urs mine u!!

they from nz or u get them in?

thats not my car but thats what i'm aiming for, curently searching the net for those exact wheels. will post link if I find them.

They're definitly my favourite wheels at the moment

thats not my car but thats what i'm aiming for, curently searching the net for those exact wheels. will post link if I find them.

They're definitly my favourite wheels at the moment

ive seen some similar on ebay.com in both silver and black, 18's and 19's with tyres for about 1k nz!!! if only frieght was easyier!!!!

Guest Spargo

I think so, yea - but they're only 16" rims. He has measured from lip to lip, which on any rim will give it an extra 1" or so of diameter - remember the tyre sits below the lip of the rim.

Bargain for that price - i think i'll bite the bullet, seeing as i've flatspotted 2 of my new direzza's already <_<

Would look badass with a bodycoloured spoke and polished lip.

And they won't fit the rear of josh's car, the offset is too low - his M-coupe setup means he needs at least an ET35 rim on the rear now.

I think so, yea - but they're only 16" rims. He has measured from lip to lip, which on any rim will give it an extra 1" or so of diameter - remember the tyre sits below the lip of the rim.

Bargain for that price - i think i'll bite the bullet, seeing as i've flatspotted 2 of my new direzza's already <_<

Would look badass with a bodycoloured spoke and polished lip.

And they won't fit the rear of josh's car, the offset is too low - his M-coupe setup means he needs at least an ET35 rim on the rear now.

you may have competition with me too. Im kinda keen. Prob not though

Whats wrong with your current 16" rimz? Buy those 16" RS' that are floating round.

only got 15" E34 ones atm. Yuh daves bringing those rs' down next time so we can go for a drive. Im 99% sure that I'll have to spend moonbeams to stop them rubbing though. Those 17s are f'kn cheap though, which is why Im interested.

+1, they're not 17" though mang. No E30 M3 came with 17" weaves.

Knew that E30s didnt come with 17s, even evos, which is why I was confused, thought may have been E34/E32/E39/E38 style 5s, but then theyre a fake 3 peice always right?

Guest Spargo

Style 5's are a 2 piece BBS RC, yes. (RC in the way that they are stamped BBS RC on the lip - the same as CSL rims (just to add to rim confusion))

"these are all the numbers in the centre 7jx17h2et45. 123355. rg060. 8805.centre cap didnt come with rims wen i brought them"

Just to complicate things more. Im also thinking they may be off a subaru or similar, pretty sure theyre 5x100? Possibly not even BMW fitment? Go round there and try them on sam.

edit: k, so theyre not in auckland.

Edited by sparkle

Guest Spargo

Yea, they're not a BMW rim, so I wonder what M3 they were off?

Closer to you than me cam.