Sign in to follow this  
martyyn

Personalised Plates

Ive just seen that you can now get the Union Jack on the left of a plate (and strangely the South African flag aswell) along with the usual NZ euro plate and the black NZ flag.

That can only be good for those of us with 'euro' euro plates as there are just so many different variations now that we are less likely to have any problems, not that I have had.

But feck me 399 dollars for an UPGRADE !

Ill stick to paying 70-100 from the UK and Germany thank you very much.

ive also noticed on germanplates.com tht they sell the nz style of euro plates (nz flag ones) for sale there at the same price as the euro german ones on there site, maybe they will do the rest of the line aswel, or even ask them to offer them in the range!

$399 is a bit rediculus esp for jst an upgrade!!!!

ive also noticed on germanplates.com tht they sell the nz style of euro plates (nz flag ones) for sale there at the same price as the euro german ones on there site, maybe they will do the rest of the line aswel, or even ask them to offer them in the range!

$399 is a bit rediculus esp for jst an upgrade!!!!

yea, and they have a white text on black background. like the old 80's and 70's ones but euro style. not sure of legality, but i'm getting one soon.

yeah the dude who runs it, must make a few bucks, not a huge setup by the looks of things! wonder how much to buy something like tht! where would u buy something like tht!!!