Sign in to follow this  
drifty325i

4x100 20mm alloy spacers

Alloy 4 stud wheel spacers off my e30.

Use these with my 17s as they were front wheel drive offset. These helped fill the guard out very very well

There is nothing worse loking than an e30 with front wheel drive mags with no spacers and heaps of room under the guards

These are great for making your wheels sit out further, to improve handling, to clear aftermarket suspension, and to make the car sit better. These are also what you need if you're trying to fit wheels that aren't made for your car. (EG fwd wheels onto a rwd bmw etc)

4 x 100 20mm BOLT ON spacers. 2 sets of 2 avalible. these retail for around $200 ill let each set go for $150, they are pretty much brand new as ive only done around a 1000kms on them.

post-204-1169952677_thumb.jpg

Edited by drifty325i

will go on TM if no one on here wants them

will go on TM if no one on here wants them

im pretty keen on them......

how soon do you need to sell them.....

are the warrentable or will i need to do a wheel switch each time i need a warrent

cheers

jamie

im pretty keen on them......

how soon do you need to sell them.....

are the warrentable or will i need to do a wheel switch each time i need a warrent

cheers

jamie

I need the money asap lol, you technically need to cert your car with these. but i have never needed to and i know alot of people who dont cert them. I fly thru my warrents with them.

cheers

Riley