Sign in to follow this  
ipwnyou

Finally finished - E30 Exterior.

So i'm now content with my car's exterior - i've swapped a few parts around from my other E30, put the suspension on, cleaned it furiously.

Now to work on the interior. On the prowl for some nice seats for the 2 door (im sure im not the only one). Or if anyone knows a decent place that recovers seats etc.

Just noticed from those shots too my front kit is off it's mounts...upon investigating they're actually shattered. Bummer. Need to get those replaced somehow.

Also it's plastered in bimmersport stickers, you just cant see them very well...

Anyway, here's the shots from yesterday:

post-713-1170550312_thumb.jpg

post-713-1170550318_thumb.jpg

post-713-1170550326_thumb.jpg

post-713-1170550332_thumb.jpg

post-713-1170550339_thumb.jpg

Edited by ipwnyou

Ummm...not an offical one...I can probably write one up sometime. I usualy do lists when i'm complete, then crash the car and start again.

OH M GEEE!

Thats is sooo hot congrats mate..

(Now do you wanna swap that for my car, It goes like a bat out of hell. Its a 316i auto lol.)

Yeah I was meaning your car is awesome, I wanna swap mine for yours. But I know that will never happen ;P

Bloody nice, only thing IMO it needs are Europlates. Nice job

I have a set on order from Germanplates.com - should be here any day. :)

nice gareth, think i prefered the 4 door though. Donno, maybe it just needs some more black.

Funny you mention that, Andy and I were toying with ideas on where to black it up...And yes, the 4 door will always hold a special place in my heart...and the back of that honda I hit..