Sign in to follow this  
bmw.maniac

BMW Driver Training

Hi Guys, just wondering if any one has done BMW driver training and knows the info on it: How much it costs, What type of licence you need for it, etc. Cheers

I've done it, loved it. So much fun being given a brand spanking new 330i BMW to race around a race track and learn lots of helpful stuff at hte same time. Not sure on the price, but how can you put a price on a smile that lasted weeks. You need your full NZ drivers license and I belive you must be over 18.

It was so good, I'm doing BMW Advanced Driver training 2 in late June. They're pretty well booked for a while I think, might pay to ring up and check. Thoroughly enjoyed and I think well worth the money ($540 I think ti was). People at hte same event, compared it to that of Holden driver training and fords equivilent saying neither came close to BMW Driver training. You get taught by Mike Eady, a fantastic guy and a great teacher.

Heres a thread I put up after the day. http://www.bimmersport.co.nz/forums/index.php?showtopic=8681 if you decide to do it, you wont regret it I swear.

Edited by E30stz

The BMW car club also do a couple of driver trainings. Using your car, of course. At Taupo lately.

Edited by cainchapman