Sign in to follow this  
m_power

pre face lift 318

How much do you think a 1986 bmw e30 318 would be worth? Manual, power stearing, air con, electric windows, Leather interior, silver body, lowered, two owners, and 180,000 km ish. Cheers

Edited by bmw_beau

How much do you think a 1986 bmw e30 318 would be worth? Manual, power stearing, air con, electric windows, Leather interior, silver body, lowered, two owners, and 180,000 km ish. Cheers

Same price you just sold yours for, otherwise you're paying too much.

So you recon $3500? Ok kool. Are they a good engine? Do they go as good as a face lift 316? What do they go like?

Mine went all right, (kept up with 320i). Dam reliable, I gave mine 50000km of abuse (when warm) with just oil, filters and valve adjustments. (256xxx km for me now)

As for price, for me would depend on condition more than anything. A mint one could get 3.5K while a dog will have trouble getting 1.5K. Still seem to be sort after, I've had a few people approach from time to time asking if its for sale.

Whats your reason for buying another one? To use as a cheap daily or something?

Thanks for your comments guys. The reason is that the 325 costs a bit too much for a 15 year old person to run daily, and i havent been using it that much since i sold the 316, it is only now that i realised how much they cost to run. But i love the 325 so i dont know i may keep both, im taking the 318 for a test frive today. Will see how it gets on.

Mine went all right, (kept up with 320i). Dam reliable, I gave mine 50000km of abuse (when warm) with just oil, filters and valve adjustments. (256xxx km for me now)

As for price, for me would depend on condition more than anything. A mint one could get 3.5K while a dog will have trouble getting 1.5K. Still seem to be sort after, I've had a few people approach from time to time asking if its for sale.

If you dont mind me asking how much did it cost you to turbo yours?

Sell me your 325i and you can buy my 320i ;D