Sign in to follow this  
m_power

BMW e30 318

Hi, I got another car :rolleyes: its a pre face lift 318 e30, manual. Goes really good for what it is, out side is mint, im buying some leather seats for the inside hopefully as the ones it it are a bit sad. Put the basket weavers on it today, and brought a panasonic mp3 head deck for it. Here are some pics.

post-1483-1172389634.jpg

Edited by bmw_beau

i up loaded sum, but there not working 4 me, might have to take sum more and try later

Edited by bmw_beau

mmm pre f/l hotness! thats dam mint, Watchout Emma theres another minta now

Can i get some opions here, what do you think of a silver ca rwith beigh leather? I think it would look kool, but what do you think?

Oh yep, kool, thats wat i thought, another thing, how low do you think i should go in lowering springs, i was think 30mm, i dont want it too low

Edited by bmw_beau

Can i get some opions here, what do you think of a silver ca rwith beigh leather? I think it would look kool, but what do you think?

I think I just lost my dinner !

Whatever floats your boat though mate.

I think I just lost my dinner !

Whatever floats your boat though mate.

meaning wat???

30mm sounds sweet, You shouldnt hit anything with in reason with that. Ive got 40mm drop on mine and have bottomd out once in two years.

Im not to sure about the leather tho... :unsure: Its your car so if you like it go for it man.

Current is blue, but the leather comes with door cards, so that does not matter, but i was thinking of changing the carpet to beigh, or black.

Edited by bmw_beau

Really not to sure on the beige. I ripped mine out when i got it, it just didnt look right and the beige carpet was arse. My votes for black