Sign in to follow this  
B.AMAZD

WTB: CLEAR WHITE INDICATORS FOR e36 COUPE. (NOT CHROME) AND SILVER EYE

HEY IM LOOKIN FOR CLEAR WHITE INDICATORS FOR E36 COUPLE 4 CYLINDER.. JUST THOSE PAIR. NOT WITH DA PACK WITH CLEAR TAILIGHTS.. NOT THOSE CLEAR CHROME ONES.. AND SILVER EYELIDS FOR e36 AS WELL.. THANNKS!! :) PM ME OR JUST HIT BACK HERE.. HOLLA!!! :D

Edited by D4MSXC

HEY IM LOOKIN FOR CLEAR WHITE INDICATORS FOR E36 COUPLE 4 CYLINDER.. JUST THOSE PAIR. NOT WITH DA PACK WITH CLEAR TAILIGHTS.. NOT THOSE CLEAR CHROME ONES.. AND SILVER EYELIDS FOR e36 AS WELL.. THANNKS!! :) PM ME OR JUST HIT BACK HERE.. HOLLA!!! :D

I have a pair that are OEM clear from a 328 motorsport - they have one broken pin but still fit in securely.

If you want them, you can have em! .. free that is, just pop around

I have a pair that are OEM clear from a 328 motorsport - they have one broken pin but still fit in securely.

If you want them, you can have em! .. free that is, just pop around

aww yup. sweet bro. haha anythang that is for free :D haha aw just give me ur number il look at em if they can fit! haha sweet mate. heres my number just in case. 0212329113. - Angelo

thanks mate :D

aww yup. sweet bro. haha anythang that is for free :D haha aw just give me ur number il look at em if they can fit! haha sweet mate. heres my number just in case. 0212329113. - Angelo

thanks mate :D

Hi, I have a rh front genuine bmw clear lens. $55.00 They are $90 plus GST from BMW. Cheers, John 021 967898

Hi, I have a rh front genuine bmw clear lens. $55.00 They are $90 plus GST from BMW. Cheers, John 021 967898

do you have the LH too?