I'm selling all my toys, and this would be the hardest.
I've had this E30 since i was 20, that was 4 years ago, and I just don't have the energy for it anymore. She just sits in the garage.
She was my first for everything; from installing my first aftermarket stereo, panel beating, and even engine swapping. (All under the watch-full eyes of professionals of course. I was enthusiastic, but not a fool)
But on to the sale.
Here are the bad stuff i know about the car: - The Odometer has crapped out.
- The fuel gauge is temper-mental
- The gear box crunches going into second (Worn Syncro)
- The thrust bearing is on its way out.
Note: See "Stuff it will come with" list below.
Here is the good stuff: - Med case diff with an e36 LSD centre - AVS 5 Star Alarm - 325i M20 intakes - 320i Cylinder Head- 525e, 2.7 Litre Bottom end
Note: The engine was assembled a little more than a year ago (10,000km~15,000kms ago), with new rings, bearings, gaskets, and bolts. - D Windows (This might be part of the "bad stuff list" depending on who you are)- Zender? Rear valance - Tech Side Skirts
- Tech Steering Wheel
- Dash Mat
- Full Leather Interior- Full Alloy radiator - Electric fan hooked up to a thermoSwitch- AC Delete (half) / Manual Fan Delete
- The Paint is very good nick, its just a black base, with a touch of blue pearl added to the clear.
Stuff it will come with: - A Replacement 260 Getrag manual gearbox (not installed) - Brand new Sachs Heavy duty clutch kit (not installed) - Whole load of random spare parts
Okay, enough horsing around, here is the price:
(That's cheaper than my trade me price, because hey, I like you)
Sorry about the long read.