Sign in to follow this  
Guest MSBOND

MY E30 318i

Guest MSBOND

This is wot my beamer looked like wen i brort it, ive been doing alot of work on her, shes my top project.

post-9-1065422567.jpg

Nice. My one is the same colour I think, of very similar. One of the best colours for the E30 imo B)

nice, does that front bottom spoiler/guard come standard painted the same colour as the body? i always thought they were black, maybe i'll paint mine, or get a kit instead, haha.

yeah thats what i thought, but the rest of the cas aint iS so i was like hummm mm

racing dynamics rims eh

Guest MSBOND

Well so far ive been working on the inside, getting all the trims etc. Plus putting in my sounds etc. Thanks to KILLA B all the wires for my sub an amp were run thro, so i got a compition sony head deck, sony 6x9s sony 12" sub and sony 222amp, she goes well. As you see i love sony!

Ive been out trying to find a place who can do a perfect colour match as im getting a respray this summer, weve tryed the original colour "polaris" but its not the same and have since found a rare bmw silver called "aero ice" which is a good match but not many paint ppl have heard of.

Ive rid of all the rust (ol school owners check ur fire walls and behind your chrome bumpers!)

Ive had the head off and hot bathed it so its all chrome coloured again... NICE!

So really at the moment im looking forward to the respray then under the hood is becoming the main point, with a 320i or 325i engine, and a manual conversion.

Guest MSBOND

By the way im from out east in pakuranga, and il tell you now it takes alot from you guys to scare me!

Guest Andrew

By the way im from out east in pakuranga, and il tell you now it takes alot from you guys to scare me!

we'll give it our best shot

nice ride lady!

loving the interior!

Guest Spargo

the rivets make the front look industrial, like the cars on the movie Mad Max.

Guest Andrew

the rivets make the front look industrial, like the cars on the movie Mad Max.

its cause she painted the stock plastic airdamn

mad max styles..ahhahahah

we should mad max out your ride g-unit lol

we should mad max out your ride g-unit lol

*puts on the fighting face

/me wonders wtf is wrong homys face..

"dude you ok?"

:P