Sign in to follow this  
Yuen

Price of Brake Pads & Brake Pad Sensor

Hey all,

To all of you who have bought new brake pads or brake pad wear sensor, how much did you pay, which car was it for, and who did you get it from?

The front pads are due for a change, I am wondering if I should go to the dealer, or Euro-Italian, or any parts place you might know of. I will probably go for BMW original or Textar (they are OEM i think). The car is an E36 323i.

Have a look right at the top of this forum

0800 brakes

These guys are great. They stock good product, know what they are talking about and wont sell you something you dont need.

I bought some pads from them recently, Pagid. Very happy.

You dont need to pay dealer prices for pads, but I would avoid anybody advertising pad replacement for low prices.

You get what you pay for with brake pads and BMW's (IMO) are a little bit fussy about which ones work best.

Sensor - cheap enough from the dealer, about $15 from memory.

Mines an E28 525ee.

Good luck.

Edited by bekker

Hey all,

To all of you who have bought new brake pads or brake pad wear sensor, how much did you pay, which car was it for, and who did you get it from?

The front pads are due for a change, I am wondering if I should go to the dealer, or Euro-Italian, or any parts place you might know of. I will probably go for BMW original or Textar (they are OEM i think). The car is an E36 323i.

If you want genuine Yuen...I can do them for 20% off retail...maybe a little more even

If you want a price on Monday ring me. I'm in the process of getting a new deal on brake components.

This price will only be for DIY though.