Sign in to follow this  
Matthew

Post pictures

hey evryone!!

could you all share photos with me of cars that have been lowred cars with the amount it has been lowerd aswell.

e30s

all types realy low. just on legaly low, nice hight , to high. so yeah anything and say what you think about it.

just want to get the right idea.

THANKS!!

oh and whats the offset on e30s thanks

Edited by e30

sweet well heres mine its been lower on superlow jamex at the front and 80mm compressed superlows at the back

that looks sick as. where you get those alloys from. and where did you get your backs compressed and how much. thanks

that looks sick as. where you get those alloys from. and where did you get your backs compressed and how much. thanks

alloys look like 17" e36 motorsport's resprayed black am i right?

seen that e36 in town a few times. So bumped!

Had a chat too u ages ago about your car in the foodtown carpark on quay street one night.

H+R out of E30 in the front and jamex from E36 in the rear.. drives nice, although it can be a pain to get over speed bumps sometimes. also needed to be certed

Posted Image

looks awsme! how far is it of the ground. and what are the size of the springs? and why did u have to get it certd?

please post some e30 lowering pictures

Edited by e30

i got my springs compressed at snells in penrose i think it was $80 a pair they ride all gd bit bouncy

I have a feeling they are E36 M3 Evo alloys sprayed black (M double Spoke II)??

haha yeah i got them cheap as aswell

seen that e36 in town a few times. So bumped!

Had a chat too u ages ago about your car in the foodtown carpark on quay street one night.

lol yeah bro i remenber

80 bucks fah thats prity good can you get stock springs compressed. do u need to get a cert with that? what size are your super lows at the front 50mm

looks awsme! how far is it of the ground. and what are the size of the springs? and why did u have to get it certd?

please post some e30 lowering pictures

The lowest part on it is the chasis rails and they're about 75mm off the ground. And thats why it needed to be certed as the lowest part is under 100mm off the ground

Im sure if you could afford to get it that low,tyres wouldnt matter :D

Snells is $120 +gst a pair.Confirmed.

80 bucks fah thats prity good can you get stock springs compressed. do u need to get a cert with that? what size are your super lows at the front 50mm

yup i got stock springs compressed aswell, i think my fronts are 70mm compressed and nah i havent bothered with a cert havent hard trouble with the cops or wofs :D

mate you car is low you must have air bags with that. okay so 120 at snells in penrose will give them a call! i got a free set of 100mm drop springs today for my e30 that were compressed. what you guys reckon should i try them on?!? or no bother wayyy to low?!?

mate you car is low you must have air bags with that. okay so 120 at snells in penrose will give them a call! i got a free set of 100mm drop springs today for my e30 that were compressed. what you guys reckon should i try them on?!? or no bother wayyy to low?!?

I personally think super low cars are stupid - if you want to go round corners. Do not lower an e30 100mm.

yeah would the car have alot of troble going around the cornors. and would get alot of rubing with the tyres, the springs are captive what does that mean. how much you reckon i could sell them to some fool on tm for haha.

I personally think super low cars are stupid - if you want to go round corners. Do not lower an e30 100mm.

Agreed, super low cars are more hassle than they are worth.been there done that with my primera.but meh each to there own

yeah id say put them in and see how you feel but they should be all gd ay

Cars lowered 40mm.

The first pic with my old 17's. And the second are of my 15's.

antony.

post-805-1186720861_thumb.jpg

post-805-1186720874_thumb.jpg

yeah id say put them in and see how you feel but they should be all gd ay

first of all nice 36 on them black wheels looks real shady yeh id agree with you , try them out see how you fell i doubt they will be captive

heres mine 70 at the front 80 at the rear on 19x8.5 rims will be 100 all round soon wont be legal an will be quite bouncy need to get front gaurds done also paint work not too far away post-1718-1186723068_thumb.jpgpost-1718-1186723142_thumb.jpg