Sign in to follow this  
nath

motorsport seats

hey guys, how much would one pay for motorsport seats from a 4 door e30? i know someone who has 2 front seats for $80 each which will need recovering- is this cheap? will post the ph # soon as it doesnt look like they are going anywhere in a hurry! :huh:

its cheap! go for it....cloth or leather?

they cloth bro, an i would getem, but mines a 2 door an they 4 a 4 door!! will post th ph# ne time soon.....

exactly! that is why heres the number for them..... 09 479 2060. there are also lots of other parts there too. he has 6 e30s in various states

:thumbsdown:

oh real? those arent the ones, but they are identical. what a rip off guy then, he said they are motorsport ones. well i spose ppl should steer clear then:)

oh real? those arent the ones, but they are identical. what a rip off guy then, he said they are motorsport ones. well i spose ppl should steer clear then:)

Those are sport seats.

yup def sports seat..just not in good nick..but are very cheap!

yup def sports seat..just not in good nick

he did say they needed recovering... ^_^B) :finger:

They should still recline if they are sports seats (as sports were also two door). I recovered a set - cost me $900 (cash deal) to do it right. If you don't want the seats, I'll take them for $80 a piece.

yea u kan havem, as i said, they are not the ones in the picture, but identical.

the number is a browns bay one- rosedale road i think. they are in a 4 door 325i. the back seat is also $80. good luck :)

hmmm i kind of tempted i kinda want them but then again i shouldnt take on anything that i need to fix at the moment the car is enough

ryan..if ya can...get them...or at least a drivers one...$80 is a steal....and nice seats make a huge difference in driving

yea i would cos my e30 ones now hav a broken hinge on the drivers side and sits on a tilt .. but i already got e36 ones to go in but i dnt want to do that anymore and i want sport ones so i should get rid of the e36 ones first tho

yeah ditch the e36 ones...they heavy (but oh so comfy) and not as side supportive as the e30 sports ones...they also cost a fair bit to get in unless you doing it yaself.

they heavy (but oh so comfy)

haha sooo true - a chick mate of mine fell asleep on the way to waipukarau one day - she has never fallen asleep in any other car that ive seen! haha funny sh*t! :D

yea i have sleept the night in a few e36ers about the same as sleeping in a e30 just the seats are wider still comfy tho