Sign in to follow this  
slipps

325 brakes on 318?

needing to do an upgrade to my 1984 318 , wondering what there is to a 325 brakes swap , if there are even bigger?

also any ideas or upgrades u guys have done i'd love to hear , im also wanting to keep 4x100 stud pattern.

cheers.

needing to do an upgrade to my 1984 318 , wondering what there is to a 325 brakes swap , if there are even bigger?

also any ideas or upgrades u guys have done i'd love to hear , im also wanting to keep 4x100 stud pattern.

cheers.

i have some vented brakes discs with calipers from e30 .

easy bolt on job .

021433600 $80 for the front kit

hey mate , did u ever use the vented brakes and what are the calipers from or brand?

did u think they improve braking better?

cheers ,

ellis

just from a e30 320i etc . std bmw units

the whole lot will bolt in. some E30's are solid in the front and drums rear. The vented fronts will swap right in, to put rear disks in you will need to swap the trailing arms too. Handbrake cablesand a few other llittle bits may need to be swapped too.

there are a few BBK out there for e30's but all pretty pricey. massive, UUC, and ireland engineering all sell kits to name a few.