E39 Android system will be released soon

The new Dynavin will be out late SEP.

Some new features that you all probably expect :rolleyes:

Again, only small amount of units will be shipped to NZ. Pre-order from mid SEP

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by SWAUTOMOTIVE

Price?

Do they have freeview tv? Haha im guessing theres a link to the specs..will have a look when im on a pc..cant see much on my phone

Price?

Do they have freeview tv? Haha im guessing theres a link to the specs..will have a look when im on a pc..cant see much on my phone

Price will be probably around $200 more than current version

But it will be 7" LCD screen rather than 6.2"

NZ freeview is optional, $340 for free view box

Does all the OBC stuff work with this? What functions will we lose?

Yes, all OBC features will work and show in new Dynavin interface

seeing as the screen size is changing ... do you have a pic of what the new unit will look like?

seeing as the screen size is changing ... do you have a pic of what the new unit will look like?

Sorry, the first batch will be produced in this month, so even this picture I post is very exclusive :)

I will not import any unit from first batch because it does not have OBC support until the production in mid SEP

will keep you guys up to date

Ill be taking one thanks.

possibly me too ... aesthetics of the unit will seal the deal ... or not.

Believe or not the new E39 7" Dynavin will also has parrot bluetooth chip

Which means it will load your contact list and miss out, last call history into the unit and show contact name when people is calling.

So existing features

iPod side will be using Apple authorized protocol, therefor support "memory on last position" and better compatibility

one more exclusive photo here for bluetooth menu

Posted Image

looking great I'll be keeping any eye on this for the e38, if my screen ever craps out

I just got to the point where the cost of putting my OEM nav vs features and the fact analouge tv is being switched off is sealing it for me. Internet teathered over Galaxy S2 and other andriod apps (soon to be RaceChrono) and other connectivity has really sold this for me.

And now with 7 inch screen for e39. That totally a bit of me. Its now a true carputer without the silly box in the back.

just 1 more month away, I will try to bring as many as I can before all taken by USA and Europe market.

Will keep you guys up to date

I just got to the point where the cost of putting my OEM nav vs features and the fact analouge tv is being switched off is sealing it for me. Internet teathered over Galaxy S2 and other andriod apps (soon to be RaceChrono) and other connectivity has really sold this for me.

And now with 7 inch screen for e39. That totally a bit of me. Its now a true carputer without the silly box in the back.

OHHHHH when?

If only the NZ dollar stays strong for a wee while longer

Europes Spring is the time frame given .. all the backend has been ported .. hes just doing a new UI for andriod.

Do you know if it will still have the gap at the top now that it has a bigger screen?

what do you mean by the gap at top? I don't think it will have any gap when you installed even for current version

He means this.

standard 16:9

Posted Image

dynavin with gap at top.

Posted Image

He means this.

standard 16:9

Posted Image

dynavin with gap at top.

Posted Image

Ok, but really don't know how it looks, so I guess it will be smaller gap as there is no room to enlarge the screen from bottom. only one thing is that will come with a new bracket to replace OEM bracket due to the screen size change

They should just look at ditching the CD tray input for this version as I dont know to many people you still use CD's on a daily basis. SD card is fine for most.

With the CD gone that would give them the room to center and make the screen bigger and utilise the font space a bit better.

I think this is why the e39 version world wide just hasnt done very well.

Count me interested too, I have put a bunch of cash into trying to get the factory stuff updated to what is in effect nothing special, and nothing works as well as it should. Also very keen on the aesthetics.

me too. I just spent $200 on an ANYCAR mp3 player which....mostly works. I get Bluetooth and iphone/Android connectivity. Can play mp3's and ipod, but display is off, although its FAR better than those tape deck interface things and the FM transmitters it still doesnt do everything I want. the old Dynavin didnt do EVERYTHING either, but now with OBC connectivity its definately upped the anti for me.....hopefully it wont look like arse.