Sign in to follow this  
swauto

E39 Android system will be released soon

some new update,some sample have been made already, will upload some picture of the unit tomorrow.

I'm keen for one.... now I just need to hurry up and get an e39.

some new update,some sample have been made already, will upload some picture of the unit tomorrow.

I'm sitting here hitting refresh !

I'm sitting here hitting refresh !

:)

Not quite as obsessed, but checking back daily

sorry guys, I couldn't get picture today from manufacture. Will upload it as soon as I get it.

Hopefully by tomorrow or Monday

OK, as promised, here are 3 exclusive pictures for new e39 system.

Please do not upload to any other site!

I am the first distributor who got these pictures from manufacture directly.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Cash sitting here ready and waiting, would like to officailly order. How ?

Gotta say - that looks substantially better than the first version

This is the first simple they made, and picture was taken right after the production line. that's why I said this picture is exclusive.

I have not got much information on price and official release date yet, but the first batch production will be available on mid of SEP, but they all don't come with OBC support. So I am waiting for the 2nd production which will have OBC support and this date is yet to be confirmed.

I will do regular update here and keep you guys posted, and I will guarantee you will see latest new from Dynavin here than any other website.

Yup, looks very nice. The moment I'm sure I can adjust my clock in the X5, I'm in. You getting an early unit in? If so, when and where for the demo? I will bring beer an pizza.

I will do regular update here and keep you guys posted, and I will guarantee you will see latest new from Dynavin here than any other website.

Thanks for the exclusive content .. I'm sure I speak for everyone here .. your secrets safe here :)

I have not got much information on price and official release date yet, but the first batch production will be available on mid of SEP, but they all don't come with OBC support. So I am waiting for the 2nd production which will have OBC support and this date is yet to be confirmed.

Love it but would definitely have to use one before shelling out cash. But I'm happy waiting until the good ones come out. When you say OBC support, is this in android or the other side? Ideally I'm pretty much looking for a complete android solution that also talks ibus. Technically android should be capable of doing CD/DVDs, USB, SD media, analogue radio, internet radio, nav, bluetooth phone, and all the other cool things people want to do. Now THAT I would shell out money for without blinking.

Love it but would definitely have to use one before shelling out cash. But I'm happy waiting until the good ones come out. When you say OBC support, is this in android or the other side? Ideally I'm pretty much looking for a complete android solution that also talks ibus. Technically android should be capable of doing CD/DVDs, USB, SD media, analogue radio, internet radio, nav, bluetooth phone, and all the other cool things people want to do. Now THAT I would shell out money for without blinking.

No, it will still be on 2 systems, one is mean radio site with iPod, radio, camera, bluetooth etc.. and other site is android.

The reason for that is the radio site system is really lite software and therefore it is very stable, I can say I have never seen even once the system crashed in radio site OS, and if they put everything into android, then it will have more chance to crash as it runs on more complicated OS.

Also double system can help them to resolve the issue of sound control for bluetooth, radio and navigation.

Edited by SWAUTOMOTIVE

I will be going to their factory next week. Will be 4 weeks trip in china, will update you guys over there

cool :D ... get some photos/videos if your allowed :)

Not of just the products but also the manfacturing process if they have one ...

I will be going to their factory next week. Will be 4 weeks trip in china, will update you guys over there

Will keep an eye on your updates...looking forward to getting the basic radio (and tape deck) out....