Sign in to follow this  
raspygold

Looking for wedding cars

Hey guys,

I'm getting hitched in April 2013 in the Wellington area, so I'm looking to sort the wedding cars. Basically I'm after 3 cars - a mix of late model (2007+) M3 or M5s (must be four door, no coupes is the only condition I've been given) and possibly Audi RS4 or RS6 sedan or avants depending on what I can find. I know this is a bit of a wish list, but I'm keen to hear from anyone who has any ideas on where to possibly source them from.

Please PM if you can help or know someone who may be able to help. Alternatively, my number is 021356788 and my email is ross@raspygold.com. Thanks!

Of course I'm willing to remunerate in any way required.

Thanks!

Edited by rosco

Know someone with an Audi wagon, stupid fast pretty sure its an RS4. will ask them over the holiday break.

can also do a Skoda something wagon, only year or two old and a 2010 911 Convertible (not so much the 911 though right?)

Thanks Andy - check your inbox. Sorry for the late reply, its been a hectic month and a half.

I'm still looking for suitable cars, at the moment thinking of renting the M3 from Divine (http://www.devinerentals.com/bmw-m3.html), but its quite pricey and we would definitely need the other two cars to be 4 doors. I'd be really keen to talk to anyone with an S6 or S8 also. Thanks!

Thanks Andy - check your inbox. Sorry for the late reply, its been a hectic month and a half.

I'm still looking for suitable cars, at the moment thinking of renting the M3 from Divine (http://www.devinerentals.com/bmw-m3.html), but its quite pricey and we would definitely need the other two cars to be 4 doors. I'd be really keen to talk to anyone with an S6 or S8 also. Thanks!

Out of interest, about how much do they rent out the M3 for?

I'm getting married in April 2014 - have the same idea - I'm after m3's lol - will need 4 - don't mind if they are coupes - If I can climb in the back, in a long dress, then my girls will just have to do the bloody same! (and their dresses will be shorter!) haha I mainly want them for photos though.....

Our idea is to have an E30 M3, E36 M3, E46 M3 and E92 M3......

If I get real stuck I will just my E36 coupe, and we already have the E46 M3 at home so just need to source the E30 & E92

Why don't you hit up the BMW Car Club - see if club member would mind helping you guys out.... All the best with finding the cars!

Would totally offer our M3 but wellington is a wee bit too far

Hit up the E30 series boys and get a fleet of them.

Hit up the E30 series boys and get a fleet of them.

Seeing as I'm having no luck with my initial wish list, I may have to change tact.

I would actually be totally keen to talk to anyone with an E30 M3 who could help out. Having owned an E30, and loving it, I'd really like to tie that in. Also, if I'm to secure that I'd like to talk to anyone in the greater wellington area with a mint E30. Please let me know. I'll add my phone number to the initial post so that you can pass my number on if you know someone that can help!

Good news! I've managed to organise a suitable car for the bride-to-be to arrive and us to depart in. Its a XF Jaguar (like this).

That's one down, two to go =)