Sign in to follow this  
atlantiskiwi

South Island trip

Off Down South to explore 2 x M3, 1 x 330ci, 1x 530i, hmmm wonder what the end result will be.

post-17746-0-16077300-1391194591_thumb.j

hard choice to say which car i would rather be in!! At least there is a boat available for you to get on lol

• Like 1

Not sure yet. Just having that convo now. We are heading through to CHCH tonight and thought maybe knock off some roads inland...? But we left Hastings at 3.30 this morning and got into Welly 6.30 for the ferry. And I drove from Auckland last night after work .... So not sure if more windy roads is a smart idea today. You based in. Nelson?

Yep I'm here for another month or so for work. Give me a txt on 0220790570 if you do end up coming through my way. Would love to catch up with a few of you peeps.

Hey, we did actually end up going through. But completely unexpectedly. The leader took a wrong turn and we were having south fun that we didn't realise until it was to late to turn around. So yest we drove over 800km, starting at 3.30am and arrived in CHCH 7.30!! Big day! Now we are off to fox glacier via Arthur's pass. Another big day ;)).

Sorry but we just flew straight through Nelson.

Hey who has the red E39 Motorsport on BBS wheels?? It's mint! We drove past him yesterday in Nelson and he flashed his lights .

Yep I'm here for another month or so for work. Give me a txt on 0220790570 if you do end up coming through my way. Would love to catch up with a few of you peeps.

I was trying to buy a 330ci manual which I thought I had done a deal in but then the guy changed his mind at the last min and I was left with only being able to take my car.

Tell you what tho...The E39 held its own . Not on the really really right stuff but everything else was fine. Still though, would love an m3, e36 or 46

the result could be you buying an e46..

Not a great pic. We go some awesome chase video and pics with go pro.

E39 down the far end unfortunately...

post-17746-0-50182300-1391281722_thumb.j

Do they have hidden cameras in south is? Or just the normal vans?

That was me in the red e39. A total fluke that I saw you guys! I promise Nelson isn't actually that small haha. They're actually Beyern wheels but cheers for the compliment!

• Like 1

Hidden in the bushes out in the wop woops? Or just the normal white ones that are in and around townships?

They have pole mounted revenue collectors............ ;) Most locals know where they are though...........

That was hilarious!!

That was me in the red e39. A total fluke that I saw you guys! I promise Nelson isn't actually that small haha. They're actually Beyern wheels but cheers for the compliment!

Hidden in the bushes out in the wop woops? Or just the normal white ones that are in and around townships?

AFAIK, not hidden out in wops - just urban, plus vans occasionally.................

Generally I find the boys leave ya alone down there unless you're doing something really special...............medium speed heading south outa Chch tends to be around 115ish most of the time........