Sign in to follow this  
Arma

Staggered e39 m sport 17s Set Price?

Just wondering how much these are worth? In case I want to sell mine at some point. They are the staggered setup (I believe 17x8 front and 17x8.5 rear?) genuine e39 m-sport alloys, with a bit of curbing on two of them.

its worth as much as someone is willing to pay. but i bet you've heard/read that a thousand times.

id probably put it somewhere around $5-600 without tyres and about $7-800 with tyres unless tyres are near new then maybe around 1k.

its worth as much as someone is willing to pay. but i bet you've heard/read that a thousand times.

id probably put it somewhere around $5-600 without tyres and about $7-800 with tyres unless tyres are near new then maybe around 1k.

Cool cheers Kyu. Just wanted to get some rough ballpark figures. :-)

ive seen those 3 series e46 msport mags sell for as cheap as $300 but also at the same time as most expensive as 1400 for 4 99% new with 4 new tyres. it really just depends. i think the trick is to be patient with it and wait for the right buyer.

• Like 1