Sign in to follow this  
mzhu031

Just bought an E36 M3 3.0

Hi guys

Mark here and I bought an E36 M3 off KwS on this forum a couple of weeks ago. I live in central Auckland, wondering who else has one around auckland?

Welcome any tips and advice!

• Like 2

Haha really!? I thought he had pulled it off the market?

Awesome to hear you have purchased it! Would be great to catch up. I looked at that before I purchased mine. I understand he did a lot of work on it? I would be keen to see it and go for a ride to see what diff the Vanos overhaul has done.

I have a Dec 94, 3.0, NZ new in blue.

Drop me a txt on 021 620 633 and we can catch up. I am based in St Helliers.

Cheers,

Richard.

post-17746-0-51596400-1420768092.jpg

Welcome to Bimmersport Mark. Theres plenty of members in Akl on here, and a ton of information.

Yes i regrettably sold the M3 a couple of weeks ago, Mark approached me and did a good job of convincing me he was the sort of owner the car deserves. Ill still be lurking, so if you have any questions just post up.

Yeah welcome Mark... I don't check this forum often enough!

I'm a '94 M3 owner. Just like Richard's (same colour too) but a lot rougher around the edges by the look. Actually Richard, I don't know if we've met. Looking forward to getting the two cars together at some point. I live in Ellerslie so same-ish neck of the woods.

I'm a bit of a noob so don't know how much I can help technically (or at least whenever I go to club meetings people say lots of technical things I don't understand). I seem to be one of the more active guys at track days though, so be cool if we could get some more e36s out to Hampton and Puke this year.

James

Great choice

me too, and also central auckland.

Mine is a NZ new car, converted to tarmac spec in 2014

TargaSI1_zpsf8b14651.png

Edited by Beeker2
  • Like 1

me too, and also central auckland.

Mine is a NZ new car, converted to tarmac spec in 2014

Posted Image

Nice shot. And nz new ftw
  • Like 1

Drop me a line. 021620633. In away this weekend but will be around the following.

Yeah welcome Mark... I don't check this forum often enough!

I'm a '94 M3 owner. Just like Richard's (same colour too) but a lot rougher around the edges by the look. Actually Richard, I don't know if we've met. Looking forward to getting the two cars together at some point. I live in Ellerslie so same-ish neck of the woods.

I'm a bit of a noob so don't know how much I can help technically (or at least whenever I go to club meetings people say lots of technical things I don't understand). I seem to be one of the more active guys at track days though, so be cool if we could get some more e36s out to Hampton and Puke this year.

James

Totally! An e36 M3 get together. Sounds great!

Actually Richard, I already had your number in my phone so we must've met before! I'm sorry... my memory's shot. I blame the kids. I'm sure I'll recognise you when I see you.

I'm free this weekend but not next... or the one after that... or the one after that.

Next Sushi meeting in Penrose is 1 March but I'm afraid I can't make that one. How does 8th March suit?

James

Edited by jaimzthedrummer