Sign in to follow this  
wtbdeath

GONE : Genuine Cold climate PCV full set for E46

can you hold it till BM work shop done the vacuum leak test?I booked 22nd this month as earliest I can get.

thanks

can you hold it till BM work shop done the vacuum leak test?I booked 22nd this month as earliest I can get.

thanks

I will hold it until sombody pays me.

EDIT: BTW, are you suspecting you have vacume leak? From PCV system? The common place it would vacume leak is the hose from vavle cover to PCV, usually break at about 5cm around that 90 degree angle thing, if you know what I am talking about. Otherwise, apart from rough idle, the rest of the system would cause oil leak rather than vacuume leak. The hoses on top of intake manafold do break but unless you wiggled it recently, they usually can just stay there fine.

Edited by wtbdeath

I will hold it until sombody pays me

LOL...like!!

• Like 1

For a 4 or 6 cylinder? My b22 is a sh*t of a thing when it's cold, takes 3 goes to start then runs like sh*t till it's semi warm

For a 4 or 6 cylinder? My b22 is a sh*t of a thing when it's cold, takes 3 goes to start then runs like sh*t till it's semi warm

6 cylinder I guess, you can pass me your last 7 digits VIN I can look up for you.