Sign in to follow this  
Ahmedsinc

Sell me your junk!

Looking for a road legal hack up to 2k-ish to drive about in until Pigpen is back on the road.

BMW ideally but will look at other marques if nothing suitable shows up.

Would prefer it to be between Taupo - Whangarei if I can.

Lemme know whats ya gots :)

98 e38 735i, one lady owner, 2 months rego, 1 month wof, panel damage, blown head gasket, $900.00

No just joking lol

• Like 8

98 e38 735i, one lady owner, 2 months rego, 1 month wof, panel damage, blown head gasket, $900.00

No just joking lol

Lol, RUNNING junk only please :)

I have a 1996 318i e36. Paints a bit rough but has been my daily for 2 years. After around $1500

Pm me if interested

I have a 1996 318i e36. Paints a bit rough but has been my daily for 2 years. After around $1500

Pm me if interested

Any photos mate?

Hahaha - not BMW.

96 Lancer GSR manual 1.8 Turbo.

Reliable and fun to drive

Could be more interesting and a bit different from the normal BMW stable .. although it is probably a little more $ than you're after? Depends on how you want it. I can get a new WOF and Rego on it, tidy up the stereo and exhaust etc. Or you could take it as is, and do that work yourself. Passed last warrant with no issues (but that warrant ran out a few months ago). Has been neglected on account of my Evo5

Hahaha - not BMW.

96 Lancer GSR manual 1.8 Turbo.

Reliable and fun to drive

Could be more interesting and a bit different from the normal BMW stable .. although it is probably a little more $ than you're after? Depends on how you want it. I can get a new WOF and Rego on it, tidy up the stereo and exhaust etc. Or you could take it as is, and do that work yourself. Passed last warrant with no issues (but that warrant ran out a few months ago). Has been neglected on account of my Evo5

Hey Ken.

Needing something that can be driven away with minimal effort & expense. WoF repairs etc are just taking time and money away from my primary project.

Having said that a GSR would be fun....probably too much fun! :)

Thanks for the thought though!

Hey Ken.

Needing something that can be driven away with minimal effort & expense. WoF repairs etc are just taking time and money away from my primary project.

You'd have to start reading a WHOLE 'nother forum! No time for projects!

• Like 1

You'd have to start reading a WHOLE 'nother forum! No time for projects!

Yah, I'm pushing my luck getting stuck into this with baby #2 getting closer as it is!

But the GSR would bring back a LOT of fond teenage memories.........

The missus would kill me, the missus would kill me, the missus would kill me, the missus would kill me..................

• Like 1

97 E36 318ti, M-Sport. Body is good apart from a ding on the D/Door. Located in Auckland

97 E36 318ti, M-Sport. Body is good apart from a ding on the D/Door. Located in Auckland

photos / mileage / price? :)

Thanks for all the offers lads, I have acquired some suitable junk to aid in my quest to resuscitate Pigpen.

Chur!!