Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ari Gold

1990 E30 M325i/2 for sale

Guest Spargo

NZ New 325i Motorsport (NOT SPORT)

It's been advertised for ages, the owner is a member of BMWCCNZ, and i think is pretty desperate to sell. Was in the paper on sat, i imagine it will be there next sat too. It's also on the BMWCC website

Alpine white

5spd man

2dr

Full M-Tec II kit

15" TSW wheels (factory option)

13 button OBC

Cloth interior

shadowline

Euro plate filler

M-Tec II steering wheel

ABS

Electric sunroof

Full electrics

power steering

Ellipsoids

Personalised plate "A3A" (blue investment plate)

Not a black headliner though, unfortunately

The M-Tec II front is slightly saggy in the middle, and the rims have curbage.

I'm also fairly sure its a 1 owner car. Post / PM me any questions you'd like me to ask, i'm gonna go look at it tomorrow.

Dude be careful. I looked at a white one similar to that, (maybe even that??). It was badged m325i, had the kit and everything, leather etc. Dealer gave it to me for the night and i drove it like i owned it, blew the clutch. But my warning is it wasnt an m325i. It was a 323i (engine plate said).

At least karma came back to the dealer coz he had to pay for a transport from henderson to panmure. :P

Guest Spargo

Yea, i know my way around Sports / MSports, i'll let you know the outcome tomorrow!

Guest Spargo

But my warning is it wasnt an m325i. It was a 323i (engine plate said).

Was it a pre facelift? only pre facelifts were 323i's, and even then, there were no white M-tec 1 kitted cars. If it was a Motorsport (NZ kitted 325i) then it would have been fine, had they told you what you were buying.

NZ cars are not Sports, thats what people have to get their heads round. All NZ Motorsports are going to come up as stock 325i's when put through a vin checker, as they were kitted up here, usually by Team McMillan.

Na it was a facelift with an mtech II kit.

Do all 325i's have lsd? or just m325s? I know my m325 does but my bros 325 doesnt

no....unfortunately hardly any 325's come with an lsd, it was an option, and came with most sport models. all 325 owners without one will be very jealous of you for having one (unless you got damn good tyres on back, wet days can be a little scary sometimes)...so as im sure you do....enjoy it :D

its a festival of sideways in the wet, and the dry. I used to have good tyres! third gear in the wet if you hammer it in a straight line , it breaks away. Its good fun going straight with the arse out at 100k